It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Forgive me for what may be an easy question, I haven't followed computer technology for years.

I would like to play Pillars of Eternity 1

Our Lenovo Ideapad 320 laptop has 8 gigs of ram and a HD 620 integrated graphics.

It has an Intel i5-7200U CPU @ 2.5 gHz.

How might this game run?

Thank you.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Aplomado: Forgive me for what may be an easy question, I haven't followed computer technology for years.

Our Lenovo Ideapad 320 laptop has 8 gigs of ram and a HD 620 integrated graphics.

How might this game run?

Thank you.
It should be playable. You'll encounter some higher fps drops, especially when there's a bigger fight and in the city areas, but unless you're very demanding you'll get along with it. Just remember to lower the graphics settings.
Thank you!
It works great!
Aplomado: Forgive me for what may be an easy question, I haven't followed computer technology for years.

How might this game run?

Thank you.
Sarafan: It should be playable. You'll encounter some higher fps drops, especially when there's a bigger fight and in the city areas, but unless you're very demanding you'll get along with it. Just remember to lower the graphics settings.
I have an acer with the same processor. I upgraded my ram to 20gb. I have the game installed to second 4tb drive. And PoE 1 plays fine on high setting. Am averaging 40FPS. Though with large mobs will drop to about 25FPS.
i know this is an old post, but i just bought the game based on this thread.

thank you very much, as i have the same lenovo ideapad 320 i was a little afraid as to how good it would run

seeing ill get 30fps on high is really great news!
I played POE 2 on the same machine.

It was playable, but quite a lot slower.

Load times were pretty bad.

Combat sometimes stuttered.

Anyway, it worked, but not nearly as well as POE 1.