It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I tried to install Pilgrims on my MacBook Pro 2019 running Ventura 13.5. The graphics is Intel UHD Graphics 630. The installation process appears to complete fine, but launching the game only shows small system dialog with "Pilgrim is damaged and cant be open" error. I have tried both manual install from downloaded PKG and well as via Galaxy. The same result with both.

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks.
Post edited August 14, 2023 by alesbukovsky
alesbukovsky: I tried to install Pilgrims on my MacBook Pro 2019 running Ventura 13.5. The graphics is Intel UHD Graphics 630. The installation process appears to complete fine, but launching the game only shows small system dialog with "Pilgrim is damaged and cant be open" error. I have tried both manual install from downloaded PKG and well as via Galaxy. The same result with both.

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks.
Probably has to do with the Ventura update flagging the downloaded game incorrectly as damaged. Although we cannot recreate the issue on our end, this should work:

Find the .app in Finder and right/control-click it. Select "Open". A dialogue window with a new option to open the app will appear, click that. You only have to do this once, the action will whitelist the app forever. The game might freeze the first time you launch it after this, but it should run fine the second time around.

Let us know how it went, thanks!