It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When can I calculate the patch 1.0.3 on Steam is it already available?
Translated with Google
The patch went live just now.
Thank you :)
CFG_Hitch_: The patch went live just now.
Im new to GOG, im looking for the patch as well. Does it automactically update in GoG for you? or do you have to get the link and download? GoG sure doesnt tell you much about these things. I have been looking on their page for buying it, but saw nothing.
Post edited August 22, 2018 by Lani75
CFG_Hitch_: The patch went live just now.
Lani75: Im new to GOG, im looking for the patch as well. Does it automactically update in GoG for you? or do you have to get the link and download? GoG sure doesnt tell you much about these things. I have been looking on their page for buying it, but saw nothing.
I had a similar experience, and I'm also new to GOG (or rather, new to buying things on GOG). I'm going to assume you're using GOG Galaxy application like me and not some web site version of GOG (I don't use said web site, have no plans to visit said web site, will return to Steam if said web site is the "solution" to poor app behavior).

If so, I had a similar situation with patch 1.0.2.

What I did was "Verify / Repair..." for PD. This caused Galaxy to actually notice the long-available 1.0.2 patch and download it, even though previously GOG Galaxy was not noticing the new patch on its own.

Library => PD => More => Manage Installation => Verify / Repair

Maybe that will work for you, dunno.
Am i the only one with 1.0.2 version ?

There is no automatic update, also the Verify / Repair is ridiculously long, the launcher is downloading all the game...

Maybe Help ?
flungz: Am i the only one with 1.0.2 version ?

There is no automatic update, also the Verify / Repair is ridiculously long, the launcher is downloading all the game...

Maybe Help ?
I think for me the 1.0.3 was 12GB download. I had seen others in the forums saying 1.0.3 was a whole-game download and discussing that should be done better etc etc, so I figured it was correct and normal.

But sure, could have been a side effect of Verify/Repair approach I used to wake up Galaxy.
flungz: Am i the only one with 1.0.2 version ?

Maybe Help ?
Terukta: I think for me the 1.0.3 was 12GB download. I had seen others in the forums saying 1.0.3 was a whole-game download and discussing that should be done better etc etc, so I figured it was correct and normal.

But sure, could have been a side effect of Verify/Repair approach I used to wake up Galaxy.
You are right, i guess the patch needs the 12GB to be download. Thx
The patch is less than 150MB, if you download it via the NON Galaxy option. (Download Offline Backup Game Installers).

I do not use Galaxy, so maybe someone can comment if you can download the patch without using Galaxy and apply it that way to save bandwidth.

Edit: Fixed typo.
Post edited August 23, 2018 by Stryder2931
1.04 patch hit Steam earlier today... still no GOG patch

https://steamcommunity.com/games/559100/announcements/detail/1689300456345588849
Mawthra: 1.04 patch hit Steam earlier today... still no GOG patch
On my memory GOG patches always came later. Sometimes a lot later.
The delay with 1.03 was insignificant, so by the end of the day maybe...

ps: the devs are from Poland so by the end of THEIR day. :)
Post edited August 24, 2018 by Coyro
Mawthra: 1.04 patch hit Steam earlier today... still no GOG patch
Coyro: On my memory GOG patches always came later. Sometimes a lot later.

1.04 is up!
Post edited August 24, 2018 by Mawthra
Stryder2931: The patch is less than 150MB, if you download it via the NON Galaxy option. (Download Offline Backup Game Installers).

I do not use Galaxy, so maybe someone can comment if you can download the patch without using Galaxy and apply it that way to save bandwidth.

I didn't use Galaxy initially - downloaded the game, then downloaded and applied patches up to 1.0.2.

Then 1.0.3 came out - via Galaxy first, took hours before it was available as standard download patch. For this reason, I quickly installed Galaxy, ran it, then pointed Galaxy to the Phantom Doctrine game folder. Soon as I did that, it downloaded the 1.0.3 and installed it - it was definitely less than 140 MB, so the installation itself took far longer than the download.

Note that I did NOT grab Galaxy directly from the Phantom Doctrine download area - i.e. I didn't choose the "Galaxy version" of the PD installer. Instead, I went to the generic Galaxy download page to grab Galaxy, then pointed it at PD's folder. It's possible that if you choose to install PD straight away with Galaxy (using the "Galaxy PD installer"), that it will re-download 12 GB all over again. So, don't do that.

If you had already used Galaxy to install it, then it should have picked the patch up automatically. If it didn't for some reason, you should be able to force it to update from within Galaxy. I definitely didn't have to download 12 GB a second time, and I didn't even start off using Galaxy for PD.

Coyro: On my memory GOG patches always came later. Sometimes a lot later.

Mawthra: 1.04 is up!
WOOHOO! Though it's Galaxy only so far - IMO it's worth downloading Galaxy just for PD (even if you initially used the offline installers) if you want the patch faster. Just make sure to grab the generic Galaxy and not the one directly from the PD page, because that is potentially the cause of people having to download 12GB for a < 150 MB patch.
Post edited August 24, 2018 by squid830
Stryder2931: The patch is less than 150MB, if you download it via the NON Galaxy option. (Download Offline Backup Game Installers).

squid830: I didn't use Galaxy initially - downloaded the game, then downloaded and applied patches up to 1.0.2.

Then 1.0.3 came out - via Galaxy first, took hours before it was available as standard download patch. For this reason, I quickly installed Galaxy, ran it, then pointed Galaxy to the Phantom Doctrine game folder. Soon as I did that, it downloaded the 1.0.3 and installed it - it was definitely less than 140 MB, so the installation itself took far longer than the download.

Note that I did NOT grab Galaxy directly from the Phantom Doctrine download area - i.e. I didn't choose the "Galaxy version" of the PD installer. Instead, I went to the generic Galaxy download page to grab Galaxy, then pointed it at PD's folder. It's possible that if you choose to install PD straight away with Galaxy (using the "Galaxy PD installer"), that it will re-download 12 GB all over again. So, don't do that.

If you had already used Galaxy to install it, then it should have picked the patch up automatically. If it didn't for some reason, you should be able to force it to update from within Galaxy. I definitely didn't have to download 12 GB a second time, and I didn't even start off using Galaxy for PD.

Mawthra: 1.04 is up!
squid830: WOOHOO! Though it's Galaxy only so far - IMO it's worth downloading Galaxy just for PD (even if you initially used the offline installers) if you want the patch faster. Just make sure to grab the generic Galaxy and not the one directly from the PD page, because that is potentially the cause of people having to download 12GB for a 130MB patch...
I use Galaxy exclusively (never use the offline installers)... I think I'm one of the few here that actually likes it ;)
squid830: I didn't use Galaxy initially - downloaded the game, then downloaded and applied patches up to 1.0.2.

WOOHOO! Though it's Galaxy only so far - IMO it's worth downloading Galaxy just for PD (even if you initially used the offline installers) if you want the patch faster. Just make sure to grab the generic Galaxy and not the one directly from the PD page, because that is potentially the cause of people having to download 12GB for a 130MB patch...
Mawthra: I use Galaxy exclusively (never use the offline installers)... I think I'm one of the few here that actually likes it ;)
It's not so much that it's terrible (it isn't) or that I absolutely hate it (I don't), it's just that I don't really want any of its features. I'll always grab the offline installers anyway, so I can keep them in case of the apocalypse or the internet not working or something, so it's a tad annoying having to effectively download it twice. IMO when Galaxy downloads stuff, it should have an option to automatically save what it downloaded in some kind of offline installer format - it's grabbing the same data (effectively) anyway.

I know it's possible to grab "game backup copies" from Galaxy, but I'm pretty sure that all that does is grab the same offline installers (and I'm also pretty sure Galaxy just downloads them, just like a web browser would). Seems kind of wasteful if the same thing has effectively already been downloaded already.