It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am laffing my head off at this problem every time I try and talk to a caricature when I click an answer to give I drop right to my desktop and don't crash. I can click my game right back up and play again but when I need to talk to someone it will drop back down to my desktop again. I can't play like this and I'm sad because I really like the look of 1.2.0af, it looks good. I know it's a problem with 1,2.0 versions because I reinstalled version 1.1.7c.506_release and didn't have the problem anymore. This might be a win11 bug only. If anyone knows anything about this as a problem let me know so I can
maybe fix this. So it looks like I knew it would with too many patches this game went crazy on me. Soo Sad.

looks like I gotta wait till the next patch is out.
SoWeBe: I am laffing my head off at this problem every time I try and talk to a caricature when I click an answer to give I drop right to my desktop and don't crash. I can click my game right back up and play again but when I need to talk to someone it will drop back down to my desktop again. I can't play like this and I'm sad because I really like the look of 1.2.0af, it looks good. I know it's a problem with 1,2.0 versions because I reinstalled version 1.1.7c.506_release and didn't have the problem anymore. This might be a win11 bug only. If anyone knows anything about this as a problem let me know so I can
maybe fix this. So it looks like I knew it would with too many patches this game went crazy on me. Soo Sad.

looks like I gotta wait till the next patch is out.
YEs, a known issue in Win 11. Been reported here: https://www.elevenforum.com/t/games-lose-focus-constantly-in-windows-11.5105/
Post edited March 09, 2022 by dbartenstein
Thanks for the help, looks like I might be going back to win10 anyway as i am not liking win11 it's too buggy and laggy.

I hope win10 will fix the problem.
i have fixed the problem with dropping to my desktop. To fix it i had to go back to win10, I didn't like win11 anyway. Thanx
dbartenstein for your help.
SoWeBe: i have fixed the problem with dropping to my desktop. To fix it i had to go back to win10, I didn't like win11 anyway. Thanx
dbartenstein for your help.
Glad you got a solution... From what I have been able to follow, the trick is to turn off Widgets and Web Experience Pack. That is what was interrupting full screen apps.