It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know i already posted about seelah not spawning to complete her companion quest. Now everytime i enter a new zone (ex i move from the citadel to the streets), EVERY npc aside companions disappear (for example in drezen near the barracks you can see the training crusaders weapon levitate but no npc to swing them) and im forced to reload the game to reload the npc in the area correctly too. If i knew i wouldn't have installed this new "patch". It literally broke my entire game.

I guess i will wait for another patch to complete my second playthrough. It's a shame.
dadone86: I know i already posted about seelah not spawning to complete her companion quest. Now everytime i enter a new zone (ex i move from the citadel to the streets), EVERY npc aside companions disappear (for example in drezen near the barracks you can see the training crusaders weapon levitate but no npc to swing them) and im forced to reload the game to reload the npc in the area correctly too. If i knew i wouldn't have installed this new "patch". It literally broke my entire game.

I guess i will wait for another patch to complete my second playthrough. It's a shame.
Do you use any mods?
Could you please send a bug report via Alt_b? And sign with your name here, so it would be easier for me to find it?
Alright, i will do so tomorrow.

What do you mean sign by my name? Because the username i use in this forum is the same one i use on gog galaxy to run your guys' game. Or do you mean my character's name?
dadone86: Alright, i will do so tomorrow.

What do you mean sign by my name? Because the username i use in this forum is the same one i use on gog galaxy to run your guys' game. Or do you mean my character's name?
Yes, please add your GoG forum username in the Alt-B report you send in.
Small update: the game seems fine now. Probably it was a momentarily bugged game or i don't know. Let's hope it stays this way. I did send a bug report about the seelah companion quest tho.
Hm, there was a bug with companions before, and this patch fixed it. We suspect that some issues may be leftover bugs from those that we've fixed. We've fixed one more problem yeasterday though, and hopefully it will help those whose companions were disappearing. Testing it now.
GalaOwlcat: Hm, there was a bug with companions before, and this patch fixed it. We suspect that some issues may be leftover bugs from those that we've fixed. We've fixed one more problem yeasterday though, and hopefully it will help those whose companions were disappearing. Testing it now.
yay <3 let's hope
YESSSSSSS seelah spawns now :D Ty so much guys! i can finally resume and finish my 2nd playthrough :D
GalaOwlcat: Hm, there was a bug with companions before, and this patch fixed it. We suspect that some issues may be leftover bugs from those that we've fixed. We've fixed one more problem yeasterday though, and hopefully it will help those whose companions were disappearing. Testing it now.
Seelah does appear now and I just completed the quest sucessfully. Thanks, devs!