It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edit: it's up now. thanks gog!
Post edited September 29, 2021 by pyn
and now we're awaiting 1.0.7e ... the version of 1.0.7 that lets you enter doors in act 4 without crashing the game lol.
there closed now, expect them tomorrow. But the GoG Galaxy users have it for now with Windows anyway...

Pretty Sad, that a quick released hotfix, can't even be uploaded to the file area for people.
At least not as bad as what Steam users have had for a while with a developement build being released.
1.0.7e installer today please.
Givemedanger: 1.0.7e installer today please.
There you go.
another hotfix patch out...

v1.0.7f is being sent out now. (9/30/2021)
pen311: another hotfix patch out...

lol. owlcat needs to get a grip on quality assurance.
v1.0.7f patch and installer files now available for windows users.
pen311: another hotfix patch out...

pyn: lol. owlcat needs to get a grip on quality assurance.
At least they fix things, as opposed to some other developers....
When I opened Galaxy today, I only got one update. It was just 1.0.7f. Did you guys get each of the others individually? When I had Galaxy open yesterday, there weren't any updates. So I'm worried the updater skipped the other hotfixes.
FyrDragon: When I opened Galaxy today, I only got one update. It was just 1.0.7f. Did you guys get each of the others individually? When I had Galaxy open yesterday, there weren't any updates. So I'm worried the updater skipped the other hotfixes.
Your worry is valid and yet unneeded.

You can use in GOG Galaxy the check and repair function to make sure that all of your game files are up to date with all patches included. If GOG Galaxy would notice something is different from the complete files, it will download any eventually missing files.

I hope this information is helpful to you.