It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1.0.3d was released more than 14 hours ago
when will we get it?
meisterlr: 1.0.3d was released more than 14 hours ago
when will we get it?
I got it yesterday late noon, delivered via GOG Galaxy. Or are you waiting for the offline installer?
Still no offline patch, F@!*
Maybe they forgot or overlooked it. With the first patch it took around one day too but it gets delivered for sure.
Now available for MAC users in the off-line downloads files area of GOG. (V1.0.3d)
Win 10
I am not downloading or installing Galaxy. I came to GOG for offline downloads, not to load and install another game client.
Where is the patch? "Forgot"? What kind of service is this?
Post edited September 17, 2021 by meisterlr
meisterlr: Win 10
I am not downloading or installing Galaxy. I came to GOG for offline downloads, not to load and install another game client.
If it bothers you that much, you sure contacted support or submitted a bug report about that? Be patient. It is not like someone is making you wait on purpose. It is the consequence of your choice not using GOG Galaxy.
meisterlr: Win 10
Lingxin: If it bothers you that much, you sure contacted support or submitted a bug report about that? Be patient. It is not like someone is making you wait on purpose. It is the consequence of your choice not using GOG Galaxy.
kindly keep your misguided, misapprehending lecture to yourself. nothing to do with Galaxy; users are not to be penalized for not using it in any way. foist your worthless advice elsewhere.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by meisterlr
Lingxin: If it bothers you that much, you sure contacted support or submitted a bug report about that? Be patient. It is not like someone is making you wait on purpose. It is the consequence of your choice not using GOG Galaxy.
meisterlr: kindly keep your misguided, misapprehending lecture to yourself. nothing to do with Galaxy; users are not to be penalized for not using it in any way. foist your worthless advice elsewhere.
Who urinated in your wheaties this morning
And it's just a tiny hotfix, so it's better to wait for something substantial any way.
lynxlynxlynx: And it's just a tiny hotfix, so it's better to wait for something substantial any way.
Wrong, for a large amount of people, the absence of this patch blocks the main quest. Two characters disappear and this update should allow to continue Act IV. If you're impatient or in a rush, grab the game on steam (although I don't recommend).
To be clear... I think a substantial part of GOG users are here to avoid software like Steam, so they don't use Galaxy.
I'm also waiting 1.0.3d, and I'm surprised MAC version is updated before Windows version.

I also wait the 1.15 for Dead Cells and, like here, the version is available only for MAC
Post edited September 17, 2021 by nefrem
@Cookiie
Could you please remind the development team that many of us don't use galaxy, and thus, we need the offline installer for patch 1.0.3d?
Thanks.
GOG.com offers with their support a guarantee to take care of proper support within 48 hours. That is an acceptable time frame to wait. There can be unknown issues why it has not been made available yet. After all its not just the small patch, but all core files which have to be renewed. In one case I remember even CD Projekt Red rather made users to redownload everything in a new version rather than just giving a small patch file.

And those who really want to rush things ahead can also get into touch with some of the teams via discord. And if that goes against different app/client usages too, there is still the bug report tool ingame.

I really do not see why all of sudden the developers in charge should stop giving the players patches. Again, it could be an oversight or whatsoever we do not know.

And if Cookiie is not showing up today, that is fine too. I can understand the itching to continue playing, but I still think it is fair to be patient towards the people who do so much work to ensure it works as best as possible. If you imagine them working especially through weekends and since launch, it is fair to give them time.

That argument of nefrem I see as absolutely valid and good. But same as JackMandrake I see you have a choice, knowing that GOG definitely got the patch. It is just missing now within the offline installer and curious why Mac got it but not Windows. I personally would have expected an issue arose the other way around.

P.S.: This works too if you do not want to use the ingame report bug tool: https://owlcatgames.com/support
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Lingxin
Lingxin: GOG.com offers with their support a guarantee to take care of proper support within 48 hours. That is an acceptable time frame to wait. There can be unknown issues why it has not been made available yet. After all its not just the small patch, but all core files which have to be renewed. In one case I remember even CD Projekt Red rather made users to redownload everything in a new version rather than just giving a small patch file.

And those who really want to rush things ahead can also get into touch with some of the teams via discord. And if that goes against different app/client usages too, there is still the bug report tool ingame.

I really do not see why all of sudden the developers in charge should stop giving the players patches. Again, it could be an oversight or whatsoever we do not know.

And if Cookiie is not showing up today, that is fine too. I can understand the itching to continue playing, but I still think it is fair to be patient towards the people who do so much work to ensure it works as best as possible. If you imagine them working especially through weekends and since launch, it is fair to give them time.

That argument of nefrem I see as absolutely valid and good. But same as JackMandrake I see you have a choice, knowing that GOG definitely got the patch. It is just missing now within the offline installer and curious why Mac got it but not Windows. I personally would have expected an issue arose the other way around.

P.S.: This works too if you do not want to use the ingame report bug tool: https://owlcatgames.com/support
I reported this ~2 days ago and still nothing. Are you a GOG employee? If not, kindly keep this apologist nonsense to yourself. When people post in these forums, they aren't waiting to hear excuses from a third party. I don't care about your opinion regarding GOG's failure to post a patch, nor do I wish to hear you defend them or make excuses for them, unless you are an authorized GOG employee/contractor/rep. Are you?
Post edited September 18, 2021 by meisterlr