It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was told in discord that 1.04.2 patch came out, but Gog Galaxy hasn't put it through yet for my game. Wondering:

1. Why not??
2. Will it be happening soon?
3. If not, is there a manual way to do the update?
Jim_Thorpe: I was told in discord that 1.04.2 patch came out, but Gog Galaxy hasn't put it through yet for my game. Wondering:

1. Why not??
There is no 1.04.2 according to Pathfinder forums.
https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showthread.php?5327-Patch-Notes-Thread
Jim_Thorpe: I was told in discord that 1.04.2 patch came out, but Gog Galaxy hasn't put it through yet for my game. Wondering:

1. Why not??
Hickory: There is no 1.04.2 according to Pathfinder forums.
This was for Windows users only, a fixed version of 1.0.4 because they somehow reverted all fixes in the 1.0.4 and needed to patch the patch.
Attachments:
104.png (7 Kb)
Post edited October 04, 2018 by disi
Hickory: There is no 1.04.2 according to Pathfinder forums.
disi: This was for Windows users only, a fixed version of 1.0.4 because they somehow reverted all fixes in the 1.0.4 and needed to patch the patch.
So where is 1.04.2? Are we to assume that this is another case of GOG using its own naming convention?
disi: This was for Windows users only, a fixed version of 1.0.4 because they somehow reverted all fixes in the 1.0.4 and needed to patch the patch.
Hickory: So where is 1.04.2? Are we to assume that this is another case of GOG using its own naming convention?
A day after 1.0.4 my galaxy patch the game once more. Maybe try to re-download last patch (1.0.4) and install it again.
Hickory: So where is 1.04.2? Are we to assume that this is another case of GOG using its own naming convention?
Skladzien: A day after 1.0.4 my galaxy patch the game once more. Maybe try to re-download last patch (1.0.4) and install it again.
My game is properly patched in Galaxy. My question was about the name of the patch. In Galaxy it's just 1.04 but apparently it should be 1.04.2.
Skladzien: A day after 1.0.4 my galaxy patch the game once more. Maybe try to re-download last patch (1.0.4) and install it again.
Hickory: My game is properly patched in Galaxy. My question was about the name of the patch. In Galaxy it's just 1.04 but apparently it should be 1.04.2.
That is what i mean by re-downloading 1.04 it is probably 1.04.2 with changed name.
Hickory: My game is properly patched in Galaxy. My question was about the name of the patch. In Galaxy it's just 1.04 but apparently it should be 1.04.2.
Skladzien: That is what i mean by re-downloading 1.04 it is probably 1.04.2 with changed name.
No, they called 1.04 1.04+ and 1.04.2 1.04. See attached.
Attachments:
patch.jpg (85 Kb)
Post edited October 04, 2018 by Hickory
Skladzien: That is what i mean by re-downloading 1.04 it is probably 1.04.2 with changed name.
Hickory: No, they called 1.04 1.04+ and 1.04.2 1.04. See attached.
It says 1.04 in mine and the problems aren't fixed in the game, so I have to think that Gog hasn't released 1.04.2 for the windows users. Which now the question becomes, how do we get an update that Gog isn't releasing?
Hickory: No, they called 1.04 1.04+ and 1.04.2 1.04. See attached.
Jim_Thorpe: It says 1.04 in mine and the problems aren't fixed in the game, so I have to think that Gog hasn't released 1.04.2 for the windows users. Which now the question becomes, how do we get an update that Gog isn't releasing?
the naming of the patches on GOG should be 1.04+ for the patch 1.04 that had problems on windows. And the hotfix for that should be named 1.04. So if your version says 1.04 without the + sign at the end, you should have the hotfixed version of the 1.04 patch. I have no idea where 1.04.2 comes from, maybe that is how the hotfix is named on steam. Ask on the discord if they were talking about the steam version.
Post edited October 04, 2018 by Discovery103
Jim_Thorpe: It says 1.04 in mine and the problems aren't fixed in the game, so I have to think that Gog hasn't released 1.04.2 for the windows users. Which now the question becomes, how do we get an update that Gog isn't releasing?
Discovery103: the naming of the patches on GOG should be 1.04+ for the patch 1.04 that had problems on windows. And the hotfix for that is named 1.04. So if your version says 1.04 without the + sign at the end, you should have the hotfixed version of the 1.04 patch. I have no idea where 1.04.2 comes from, maybe that is how the hotfix is named on steam. Ask on the discord if they were talking about the steam version.
I'd take your word for it, only none of the problems in the game have been fixed, which leads me to believe that the patch hasn't gone through on Gog.

I submitted a ticket to see what the deal is.
Discovery103: the naming of the patches on GOG should be 1.04+ for the patch 1.04 that had problems on windows. And the hotfix for that is named 1.04. So if your version says 1.04 without the + sign at the end, you should have the hotfixed version of the 1.04 patch. I have no idea where 1.04.2 comes from, maybe that is how the hotfix is named on steam. Ask on the discord if they were talking about the steam version.
Jim_Thorpe: I'd take your word for it, only none of the problems in the game have been fixed, which leads me to believe that the patch hasn't gone through on Gog.

I submitted a ticket to see what the deal is.
It definitely could be that something went wrong again. It's just the fact that the version 1.04 here on GOG without the + sign came out after it was announced that the problems with windows version are fixed, so it should be the right hotfixed version, but since you said the problmes are not fixed, it sounds like there could be a problem with it. If you get answer for your ticket, let us know what the situation is.
Discovery103: the naming of the patches on GOG should be 1.04+ for the patch 1.04 that had problems on windows. And the hotfix for that should be named 1.04. So if your version says 1.04 without the + sign at the end, you should have the hotfixed version of the 1.04 patch.
Well that makes no sense at all. The plus sign denotes an addition/amendment. What you're saying is that the amendment comes before the problem. That's crazy. It *should* have been named:

1.04+

In that order.
Discovery103: the naming of the patches on GOG should be 1.04+ for the patch 1.04 that had problems on windows. And the hotfix for that should be named 1.04. So if your version says 1.04 without the + sign at the end, you should have the hotfixed version of the 1.04 patch.
Hickory: Well that makes no sense at all. The plus sign denotes an addition/amendment. What you're saying is that the amendment comes before the problem. That's crazy. It *should* have been named:

1.04+

In that order.
I agree with you. It should be like that. But I watched the version every time it updated. The 1.04+ came before 1.04.
Hickory: Well that makes no sense at all. The plus sign denotes an addition/amendment. What you're saying is that the amendment comes before the problem. That's crazy. It *should* have been named:

1.04+

In that order.
Discovery103: I agree with you. It should be like that. But I watched the version every time it updated. The 1.04+ came before 1.04.
Like I said previously, GOG's crazy naming convention strikes again.