It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nowhereman.949: Or you can go to the game in your library on this very site, gog.com, and download the offline installers from there.
Pangaea666: Which, as shown in my screenshot a few posts up, do *not* include the latest patch.
Check again.
Attachments:
217b.png (99 Kb)
I just did, and it doesn't show up. However, you're on the Windows version, while I've been talking about Linux. Windows has those 1 of 8 and suchlike files. Linux only has one giant installer file. And all of the installers (including DLC) are on 2.1.5d. Good if they have finally put the 2.1.7b available for download for Windows users, but as usual they are painfully slow to do the same for us Linux users, despite these installers being available on certain other services.

Admittedly this isn't a big deal for me personally right now, because I'm not currently playing Kingmaker. But I'm seeing this situation for game after game across GOG, and it definitely has become very frustrating to see this pattern repeat itself, for years on end :-(
Pangaea666: Which, as shown in my screenshot a few posts up, do *not* include the latest patch.
nowhereman.949: Check again.
pangea is totally right. You can't download the new patches and it stops at the 2.1.5d in the gog page. If you don't use galaxy, like me, then there is no way to get the new updates
Linux is not and will never be the preferred system for gaming.

However, both GOG and Owlcat Games should support all the distributed versions, if they bothered to create them for different OS.
Grrymjo: Linux is not and will never be the preferred system for gaming.

However, both GOG and Owlcat Games should support all the distributed versions, if they bothered to create them for different OS.
"Never" is a long perspective. Linux has taken over just about every other platform except PCs, because the system is simply much better and more stable. It may change on PCs too, although not in the short term.

My main complaint isn't about that tho, but that GOG is routinely very slow with releasing the Linux versions here, which means the Linux version of the game is lagging way behind the Windows and Mac counterparts, despite being available elsewhere and from the developers. It's incredibly frustrating, and I keep questioning buying games here because of it. Thankfully for GOG (if they cared), Steam is an even worse alternative for me, so I'll never buy anything there. Which means my alternatives are "play what I have already bought, and don't buy anything else" or "keep buying the odd game on GOG through gritted teeth".

Anyway... I sure hope GOG get their fingers out soon, and release the most recent patches here, both for this game and others.
Please huppy up with Linux version!
Post edited June 19, 2021 by Lucius_V