It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tenebrous Depths are somehow graphically corrupt, so they just look bright purple. I haven't entered there before. (Version 2.14) If this bug is already fixed in later patches, we arrive to my second bug - I'm unable to patch the game. When I run the setup for 2.14->2.15c, it just freezes and never updates. Patch_log.txt produces a long list of "Error modifying \Pathfinder Kingmaker\Kingmaker_Data\level1227" etc (there are dozens of different levels listed).
Majestic7: Tenebrous Depths are somehow graphically corrupt, so they just look bright purple. I haven't entered there before. (Version 2.14) If this bug is already fixed in later patches, we arrive to my second bug - I'm unable to patch the game. When I run the setup for 2.14->2.15c, it just freezes and never updates. Patch_log.txt produces a long list of "Error modifying \Pathfinder Kingmaker\Kingmaker_Data\level1227" etc (there are dozens of different levels listed).
Sounds like file access errors to me. They could be the reason for the first error, too.
Try to run the game and the patch as the administrator of your computer (or as the "root" on Linux). If it does not help then, probably, ask GOG support?
If you're using GOG Galaxy then try to run this program as Administrator (or root) as well.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by Grrymjo
Grrymjo: Sounds like file access errors to me. They could be the reason for the first error, too.
Try to run the game and the patch as the administrator of your computer (or as the "root" on Linux). If it does not help then, probably, ask GOG support?
If you're using GOG Galaxy then try to run this program as Administrator (or root) as well.
Thank you, but that doesn't unfortunately have any effect on the end result. I suppose I'll wait for 2.16 and then just download the whole game again.