It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've encoutered 2 locations where I have only one go on them and I cannot save in them.

- The location with 1st part of Jaethals quest, if I save in there, the save becomes corrupted. If I leave and try to reenter, same thing. Another thing is that fight with group of elves don't start at all, their talking animation plays out, but they stay green and can't be attacked.

- I have same area / save issue with Lizardfolk village. I can enter just once and all saves made inside becomes corrupted.

Error: Error setting value to 'm_Blueprint' on "Kingmaker.AreaLogic.SummonPool.SummonPool" at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.ReflectionValueProvider.SetValue (System.Obejct target, System.Object value) ... follwoing two IDs.
If you use no mods, have you reported the bug via f11 ingame?
I sure did save and load in both places. I would advise running a verify/repair before reporting.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by InEffect
hollibolli1970: If you use no mods, have you reported the bug via f11 ingame?
I'm not avare of any mods... well only one I have is some portraits from nexus. I'm reading up about UMM and since I've redownloaded game (GOG was not able to patch it to 2.0.4) I should not have it enabled anyway. Though I used to use respec mod right after release.

Funny part: I just tried to finish lizardfold village in one go and when I enter hut with the child, there's no way how to exit that hut again. So 2nd quest that's impossible to finish :(
Post edited June 21, 2019 by peetrs
Portraits are not a problem. Any other mod can be a problem. If you want to report a bug ingame, it is important that the savegame had never any mods in use other than custom portraits.

Did you try a verify/repair as @InEffect suggested?
Post edited June 21, 2019 by hollibolli1970
hollibolli1970: Portraits are not a problem. Any other mod can be a problem. If you want to report a bug ingame, it is important that the savegame had never any mods in use other than custom portraits.

Yes, I did, left it running befgore I went to bed. It seems to do the trick, at least with broken saves in Lizardvillage. I've yet to test wheter I'll be able to leave hut with the kid or not and also try again Jaethals quest.
hollibolli1970: Portraits are not a problem. Any other mod can be a problem. If you want to report a bug ingame, it is important that the savegame had never any mods in use other than custom portraits.

peetrs: Yes, I did, left it running befgore I went to bed. It seems to do the trick, at least with broken saves in Lizardvillage. I've yet to test wheter I'll be able to leave hut with the kid or not and also try again Jaethals quest.
Please install todays 2.0.5 patch and see if that fixes your problems.