It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I've installed the game with a 2.0.3 install files

Today, i see 2 updates files :
- Fix 2.0.3 broken -> 2.0.3
- Patch 2.0.3 to 2.0.4

So, i DL these 2 files, and then i have :
- Fix 2.0.3 broken (30176) -> 2.0.3 (30188) => Update already done (translated from french, don't know the exact message in english)
- Patch 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 => This patch does not support your game version

So...
Mourioche: Hello,

- Patch 2.0.3 to 2.0.4

- Fix 2.0.3 broken (30176) -> 2.0.3 (30188) => Update already done (translated from french, don't know the exact message in english)

So...
there is a missing patch between those 2, that must be installed first. it is currently not available.

best to just download and install the game files and DLC's version 2.0.4 build 30318 on top of your current game install. :)

- Patch 2.0.3 to 2.0.4

So...
pen311: there is a missing patch between those 2, that must be installed first. it is currently not available.

best to just download and install the game files and DLC's version 2.0.4 build 30318 on top of your current game install. :)
Hello,

Thanks for the response.

Yes... i just started to DL the 2.04 version today...

it's the 4th version I DL the game (and DLC)... with my connexion i cannot DL all file in a single day,
First time i began to DL the 2.0.0, and finished all the DL some day ago (after a weekend, reason why i DL all files in severals days, my connexion is better than that .... a 4MB bin file come in 1h30... :D),
Some day later i tried to install the game, and then... i saw that latest files i have DLded were 2.0.1 version and not 2.0.0...
So, i connected again, to complete the 2.0.1 missing file,
And then i saw... that 2.0.1 was replaced by a 2.0.3 version...
So, i just DL all the file again,
... To see.. that i have to DL again.. the 2.0.4....

So, i have a message to GoG:

=> Could you keep a previous version online when you push a newer one to the server ?
For game with lot of data like this one, this could be cool...

With the weekend incoming, i wish i could finish to DL the 2.0.4...
Or the 2.0.5 may be :D ... i see that patch come quicky... this is something good, nice job for dev !
pen311: there is a missing patch between those 2, that must be installed first. it is currently not available.

Thanks for the response.

Yes... i just started to DL the 2.04 version today...

it's the 4th version I DL the game (and DLC)... with my connexion i cannot DL all file in a single day,
First time i began to DL the 2.0.0, and finished all the DL some day ago (after a weekend, reason why i DL all files in severals days, my connexion is better than that .... a 4MB bin file come in 1h30... :D),
Some day later i tried to install the game, and then... i saw that latest files i have DLded were 2.0.1 version and not 2.0.0...
So, i connected again, to complete the 2.0.1 missing file,
And then i saw... that 2.0.1 was replaced by a 2.0.3 version...
So, i just DL all the file again,
... To see.. that i have to DL again.. the 2.0.4....

So, i have a message to GoG:

=> Could you keep a previous version online when you push a newer one to the server ?
For game with lot of data like this one, this could be cool...

With the weekend incoming, i wish i could finish to DL the 2.0.4...
Or the 2.0.5 may be :D ... i see that patch come quicky... this is something good, nice job for dev !
Just so you know, I sent an email to the support staff at GOG on Monday (6/17) as well as yesterday (6/19) requesting that they please make the correct (missing) patch available (i.e. 30188 to 30211) for download. I have not received a response back yet, so I can only assume that they will not be making this patch available for its members...which is disappointing. Like you, I would prefer to not have to download all of those files over again due to the time involved.
LoL...
Yesterday i began to DL the 2.0.4, and i have 2 bin file of this version,
Today i come to DL the missing 2.0.4 files...but this is the now 2.0.5c, so i have to DL again all the bin files :/
I hope that the dev does not work during the weekend, so i could DL a complete version before the 2.0.6 will be online ^^
Post edited June 22, 2019 by Mourioche