It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So... New patch again and my PC can't handle it properly. First it started with GOG's client downloading WHOLE 14 GB update... Without any reason, but ok. I have terrible provider, it took me around half the day, but i made it. And short after that when i launched the game and pressed "continue" the game is at never ending "loading screen" and while on that, it consumes my whole memory (attachment)...
Any idee how to solve this madness?
Attachments:
whole_ram.png (108 Kb)
Mathius007: So... New patch again and my PC can't handle it properly. First it started with GOG's client downloading WHOLE 14 GB update... Without any reason, but ok. I have terrible provider, it took me around half the day, but i made it. And short after that when i launched the game and pressed "continue" the game is at never ending "loading screen" and while on that, it consumes my whole memory (attachment)...
Looks like some kind of ram leak, it gets stuck at a certain point and starts just spooling because its never given a command to quit loading something corrupted. So it can't load and it can't quit and just keeps going.

Have you verified the game's files? Especially if your internet is crappy, you could have had corruption of a dowloaded file. That'd be my first guess anyway based on your symptoms.
Mathius007: So... New patch again and my PC can't handle it properly. First it started with GOG's client downloading WHOLE 14 GB update... Without any reason, but ok. I have terrible provider, it took me around half the day, but i made it. And short after that when i launched the game and pressed "continue" the game is at never ending "loading screen" and while on that, it consumes my whole memory (attachment)...
raixel: Looks like some kind of ram leak, it gets stuck at a certain point and starts just spooling because its never given a command to quit loading something corrupted. So it can't load and it can't quit and just keeps going.

Have you verified the game's files? Especially if your internet is crappy, you could have had corruption of a dowloaded file. That'd be my first guess anyway based on your symptoms.
Looks like after i veryfied the game files, everythings now works well. Thatnks for help :)