It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have version 1.3.3 so what updates am i supposed to download ?
There are no indications or notifications as to when this has been updated and suddenly
its jumped to version 2.0.7b and patches start from 2.0.3.... really???
blahblah.149: ...
GOG does not maintain a complete library of all updates. If you want one (and good luck keeping track of the updates that break more than they fix), then you have two options: 1) Download all updates yourself, as they come out, or 2) you can open up a support ticket and the staff who responds *might* make them available to you. If you've missed a lot of updates, then it makes this less likely.
just bite the bullet and make a clean install of current game. 1st all patches would total to a lot more(plus time and effort) and 2nd it would negate the risk of corruption that is not uncommon running so many patches.
Post edited November 13, 2019 by InEffect
InEffect: just bite the bullet and make a clean install of current game. 1st all patches would total to a lot more(plus time and effort) and 2nd it would negate the risk of corruption that is not uncommon running so many patches.
Yeah I was figuring that would be the case! thanks for replying
blahblah.149: ...
alcaray: GOG does not maintain a complete library of all updates. If you want one (and good luck keeping track of the updates that break more than they fix), then you have two options: 1) Download all updates yourself, as they come out, or 2) you can open up a support ticket and the staff who responds *might* make them available to you. If you've missed a lot of updates, then it makes this less likely.
thanks for a reply... yep looks like im downloading it again...
Post edited November 13, 2019 by blahblah.149
blahblah.149: thanks for a reply... yep looks like im downloading it again...
I would like to point out what may be obvious, but you can download the game distribution files and store them. Update the distribution when necessary, store it forever and install the game whenever you want.
If I run a clean install to current version (I am at 1.3.0 right now), will I be able to continue playing my current save game?
calfret: If I run a clean install to current version (I am at 1.3.0 right now), will I be able to continue playing my current save game?
If you don't use any mods then probably yes. If you do use mods - almost certainly no.
blahblah.149: thanks for a reply... yep looks like im downloading it again...
Grrymjo: I would like to point out what may be obvious, but you can download the game distribution files and store them. Update the distribution when necessary, store it forever and install the game whenever you want.
ah yes i did I had version 1.3 but the updates started from 2.0.3 must have missed whatever was in between I bit the bullet as was suggested and Im downloading them again