It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I upgrade straight from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5c? Anyone know if I will have an issues trying this? When I updated to 2.0.1 I could not load my old saves and started again and I don't want to have to do that again.
This question / problem has been solved by pen311image
kblazer883: Can I upgrade straight from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5c? Anyone know if I will have an issues trying this? When I updated to 2.0.1 I could not load my old saves and started again and I don't want to have to do that again.
No, the patches are NOT cumulative.. you will need to download the entire install files version 2.0.5c for the game and the DLC's and then install on top of your current game setup. Your save files will be safe, and the 1st. time you run the game, it will update your save files for the latest version of the game.
Post edited June 26, 2019 by pen311
kblazer883: Can I upgrade straight from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5c? Anyone know if I will have an issues trying this? When I updated to 2.0.1 I could not load my old saves and started again and I don't want to have to do that again.
pen311: No, the patches are NOT cumulative.. you will need to download the entire install files version 2.0.5c for the game and the DLC's and then install on top of your current game setup. Your save files will be safe, and the 1st. time you run the game, it will update your save files for the latest version of the game.
Ok. I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work........I am blaming you.
pen311: No, the patches are NOT cumulative.. you will need to download the entire install files version 2.0.5c for the game and the DLC's and then install on top of your current game setup. Your save files will be safe, and the 1st. time you run the game, it will update your save files for the latest version of the game.
kblazer883: Ok. I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work........I am blaming you.
You would have to re-install the latest version / build of the game anyway. one of the 2.0.4 patches was never posted on gog, so there was no way to patch the game to the 1st.. 2.0.4 build... to get 2.0.4, you had to redownload the entire game and reinstall it.
kblazer883: Ok. I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work........I am blaming you.
pen311: You would have to re-install the latest version / build of the game anyway. one of the 2.0.4 patches was never posted on gog, so there was no way to patch the game to the 1st.. 2.0.4 build... to get 2.0.4, you had to redownload the entire game and reinstall it.
That is part of the reason I asked this question. I saw previously that some people were having issues with one of the versions after 2.0.1 and I didn't want to risk losing my saves again after putting in some hours. The game is fun though. Even though I have the Okbo bug going on a couple builds I have tried.
pen311 is correct; you can sequentially patch up to version 2.03, but there's a missing patch between 2.03 and 2.04 that GOG has never made available, at least for the standalone installers. Galaxy users may or may not have better luck.

I recently did a full install of 2.05c on top of an existing 2.03 install and my saves were fine, so you should be in good shape. Make sure you also reinstall any DLCs you may have as well.
I updated from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5c and everything seems to be working fine. Thanks folks.