It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the title says. I was in the middle of a playthrough with mods (Turn Based mod, Call of the Wild, etc) which are no longer supported since patch 2.1. I want to downgrade the game version to continue my playthrough, since I already spent dozens of hours and don't wish to restart yet again.

Does anyone know of a way to do this with the GOG version? I tried disabling auto updates, but the list of older versions no longer includes patch 2.08, or any patch before the definitive edition update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
GuyNice: As the title says. I was in the middle of a playthrough with mods (Turn Based mod, Call of the Wild, etc) which are no longer supported since patch 2.1. I want to downgrade the game version to continue my playthrough, since I already spent dozens of hours and don't wish to restart yet again.

Does anyone know of a way to do this with the GOG version? I tried disabling auto updates, but the list of older versions no longer includes patch 2.08, or any patch before the definitive edition update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I found myself trying to do the same thing a few days ago.

The answer is you can't do it through galaxy anymore, you can only roll back as far as 2.1.0k. The only option would be to find a old gog download from when 2.0.8 was around. You could probably torrent one, which i guess would be legal since you actually bought the game on gog.

You can however do it on steam using DepotDownloader, i succefully did it after a few hours of fiddling since that was the first time i ever did that.

Hope that helps.
Post edited September 16, 2020 by lonelornfr