Changelog for patch 1.4.030.r / (Windows) / (Mac) / (Linux) (added 12 June 2017):
- added the Linux version of Party Hard to everyone's accounts.
- An old main menu background (that really tied the game together) is gone. Devs say they replaced it because it had caused the game to go all blackscreen sometimes. I believe them.
- Devs say they have moved from one place where people hang out under the rain to another place where cars drive by all the time at low framerate. As far as this statement goes, I doubt they're telling the truth. I smell some kind of... something.
- Local co-op is now unavailable for those who haven't beat the tutorial. Sounds too cruel to me. It's like not allowing people who listen to Nickelback to reproduce. Wait...
- Fonts in main menu have been improved. Now their shadows display the way they should and don't switch layers, but... There had been something about the old buggy fonts that I just can't forget. Call me retrograde as much as you want.
- Sometimes in order to quit the game you had to hover and click the "QUIT" button twice. Devs have fixed this to "save your precious time". I think they shouldn't have. Because it had taught you how not to be a puny quitter. But hey, who listens to me anyway...
Post edited June 12, 2017 by DeMignon