It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem completing level 15 (Cloud Citadel) and getting 100%
The highest score every time I get is 88%
Is there a hidden place or a rout or something?!!
And they say that the 8th Heart Container is in this level.
So anyone can help me?!!
Post edited June 14, 2017 by Qusai_Janada
This question / problem has been solved by Sakito95image
Qusai_Janada: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem completing level 15 (Cloud Citadel) and getting 100%
So anyone can help me?!!
Hi Qusai_Janada, it's been a long time since i've played this game, as I remembered there is a long track where you are moving thanks to a upperwind, and after that there is a wall but near the wall there is no wind and you can go under to have a maximum lift effect to reach the heartbox (don't know if i'm clear sorry)

Good luck !
Qusai_Janada: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem completing level 15 (Cloud Citadel) and getting 100%
So anyone can help me?!!
Levrifon: Hi Qusai_Janada, it's been a long time since i've played this game, as I remembered there is a long track where you are moving thanks to a upperwind, and after that there is a wall but near the wall there is no wind and you can go under to have a maximum lift effect to reach the heartbox (don't know if i'm clear sorry)

Good luck !
Hi Levrifon,
I understand what you have said, but actually that's level 16 (Efreet's Palace).
Thank you for your help.
Levrifon: Hi Qusai_Janada, it's been a long time since i've played this game, as I remembered there is a long track where you are moving thanks to a upperwind, and after that there is a wall but near the wall there is no wind and you can go under to have a maximum lift effect to reach the heartbox (don't know if i'm clear sorry)

Good luck !
Qusai_Janada: Hi Levrifon,
I understand what you have said, but actually that's level 16 (Efreet's Palace).
Thank you for your help.
Hi,

Sorry for the wrong level, it's the 16 as you said.. Cloud Citadel is a difficult level because of the different path (When you enter the castle with tornados or the moving plateforms and vanishing cloud) I think there is only 7 boxes of Heart (Levels : 3 - 5 - 10 - 13 - 14 --> is the Efreet Palace in the guide strange ?) I watched let's play of Pandemonium but I only see <50% clear stage so I will try this level when I have the time but I think I will not do better than you
Post edited July 21, 2017 by Levrifon
Thank you for your help.
Levrifon: Hi,

Sorry for the wrong level, it's the 16 as you said.. Cloud Citadel is a difficult level because of the different path (When you enter the castle with tornados or the moving plateforms and vanishing cloud) I think there is only 7 boxes of Heart (Levels : 3 - 5 - 10 - 13 - 14 --> is the Efreet Palace in the guide strange ?) I watched let's play of Pandemonium but I only see <50% clear stage so I will try this level when I have the time but I think I will not do better than you
Hi again,
No problem I appreciate helping me.
As for the heart boxes they go as follow: 3,5,10,13,16 actually I got 100% in level 14 and there is no heart box in there.
So level 15 is the only level where I can't get 100% and one day I got myself a password that gives you 7 Hearts and when I played level 13 I got the 8th one?!! So that's what makes me certain about it.
I really hope I can find a way to get 100% in that level.
Thanks anyway.
Levrifon: Hi,

Qusai_Janada: Hi again,
As for the heart boxes they go as follow: 3,5,10,13,16 actually I got 100% in level 14 and there is no heart box in there.
So level 15 is the only level where I can't get 100% and one day I got myself a password that gives you 7 Hearts and when I played level 13 I got the 8th one?!! So that's what makes me certain about it.
Thanks anyway.
Hi Qusai_Janada,

I just completed the level ... (at 73% lol) here is my tips if you didn't show what i've see :

- At the beggining make sure you collected the gemes in the "air" movement,
- In the castle try to go upstairs first to collect everything and then the first floor, at the first floor there is a fire at the top of the door, the fire is fake when you get on the platform it turns off.
- The cannon with the tornado can give you the power of ice and there are some gems at this location (with the flying insects)
- Be careful at the moving plateform If you missed somes gems here
- When you reach the second part with the flying platforms with fan under it, collect every keys and when you continue after this structure, jump on the cloud to the LEFT to get the pink gem
- There are a lot of place when you can go at the bottom of this area to get some points or heart maybe it's here where you missed it
- With the teleporters there is a way to go back at the top of the area to have some gems and you have to walk again (with the rockets turning in circles)

I don't know if when i'm killed I lose points but I only get 73%
Qusai_Janada: Hi again,
Thanks anyway.
Levrifon: Hi Qusai_Janada,

I just completed the level ... (at 73% lol) here is my tips if you didn't show what i've see :

- In the castle try to go upstairs first to collect everything and then the first floor, at the first floor there is a fire at the top of the door, the fire is fake when you get on the platform it turns off.
- The cannon with the tornado can give you the power of ice and there are some gems at this location (with the flying insects)
- When you reach the second part with the flying platforms with fan under it, collect every keys and when you continue after this structure, jump on the cloud to the LEFT to get the pink gem
- There are a lot of place when you can go at the bottom of this area to get some points or heart maybe it's here where you missed it
- With the teleporters there is a way to go back at the top of the area to have some gems and you have to walk again (with the rockets turning in circles)

Hi Levrifon,

Sorry for the mess I got you into, but I managed to record a video of the actual game playing level 15 and as always I got 88%.
And I showed inside the video a place that I suspect where maybe there is a hidden rout.
Hope you'll watch it and find anything interesting.
Thanks again.

Here is the link to the video at dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6o5lcya38am9o6/Pandemonium%21%20Level%2015%20%28Cloud%20Citadel%29%2088%25.mp4?dl=0

Don't forget to see the attachment below.
Attachments:
Post edited July 23, 2017 by Qusai_Janada
Levrifon: Hi Qusai_Janada,

Sorry for the mess I got you into, but I managed to record a video of the actual game playing level 15 and as always I got 88%.
And I showed inside the video a place that I suspect where maybe there is a hidden rout.
Thanks again.

Here is the link to the video at dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6o5lcya38am9o6/Pandemonium%21%20Level%2015%20%28Cloud%20Citadel%29%2088%25.mp4?dl=0

Hi :)

Don't worry it's a pleasure to play again at this game :D I saw that you already did everything I told you lol ! I looked at your remark for the wind arrow and it is strange I never saw that before, maybe it's a secret but it's not common in this game to put a secret like that (it's often a key or bonus points when you kill monsters) so .. I don't know how to reach 100% I watched videos on Youtube/Dailymotion and they have only 30 to 70%.

If you find the solution I would be curious to see :)

Thanks again.

Levrifon: Hi :)

Don't worry it's a pleasure to play again at this game :D I saw that you already did everything I told you lol ! I looked at your remark for the wind arrow and it is strange I never saw that before, maybe it's a secret but it's not common in this game to put a secret like that (it's often a key or bonus points when you kill monsters) so .. I don't know how to reach 100% I watched videos on Youtube/Dailymotion and they have only 30 to 70%.

If you find the solution I would be curious to see :)
I hope so. You'll be the first to know.
Thanks for everything.
Hi Kusai. Have you got 100% on all levels? I would like to do it, too. But I could only manage it until level 9. If it's possible, could you tell me or upload a video so I can see where is the secrets from level 10 and after? I would really love to archieve 100% on this game, too.
TarcisioRM: Hi Kusai. Have you got 100% on all levels? I would like to do it, too. But I could only manage it until level 9. If it's possible, could you tell me or upload a video so I can see where is the secrets from level 10 and after? I would really love to archieve 100% on this game, too.
Hi TarcisioRM,

Well I can show you where to find every thing but it's nearly impossible to achieve especially in level 10 where you find the heart container there are lot of boxes with tokens inside but you can't collect them all. Their distribution is very hard to collect.

I will show you in level 10 and you will decide.

Here is the link to Level 10:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xm4h1lo7artj32/01_1.mp4?dl=0
Post edited September 01, 2017 by Qusai_Janada
Hi guys, I'm probably late to the discussion but this is the only place in the internet where I can hope to find answers on the mysteries of this game! I lately started to replay Pandemonium trying to catch everything but it seems that some levels are nearly impossible... Like Qusai_Janada I got only 88% on Level 15 - Cloud Citadel (I'm working on it) and only 95% on Level 11 - Soldiers Barracks but the real issue is with Level 10 - Canopy Village: thing is, it's possible to get every coins in the boxes section (I figure it out using savestates).
The trick to get every coins in the boxes is only doable with Nikki: when you have only the last three crates on the bottom, jump on the two boxes, the one in the left and the one on the right and then come back on the net; the trick is jumping on the last box (the one with the Heart Container) just on the right (or left) side, then using double jump to collect the treasure which were contained in the right (or left) box and back on the net.
The fact is that if you get every treasure shown in Qusai's video AND in the box section, you get only a 98%!
Did you guys know if there's a secret path in Level 10?
There's the strange wood near the slug in the second area that seems like it could be opened...
Post edited September 18, 2017 by Sakito95
Sakito95: Hi guys, I'm probably late to the discussion but this is the only place in the internet where I can hope to find answers on the mysteries of this game! I lately started to replay Pandemonium trying to catch everything but it seems that some levels are nearly impossible... Like Qusai_Janada I got only 88% on Level 15 - Cloud Citadel (I'm working on it) and only 95% on Level 11 - Soldiers Barracks but the real issue is with Level 10 - Canopy Village: thing is, it's possible to get every coins in the boxes section (I figure it out using savestates).
The trick to get every coins in the boxes is only doable with Nikki: when you have only the last three crates on the bottom, jump on the two boxes, the one in the left and the one on the right and then come back on the net; the trick is jumping on the last box (the one with the Heart Container) just on the right (or left) side, then using double jump to collect the treasure which were contained in the right (or left) box and back on the net.
The fact is that if you get every treasure shown in Qusai's video AND in the box section, you get only a 98%!
There's the strange wood near the slug in the second area that seems like it could be opened...
Well I have replied to you on my YouTube video and actually its possible to get 100%, in level 10 if you get the coins with the heart container and the coins above the first two swings which after them there an elevator and a spider.
Sakito95: Hi guys, I'm probably late to the discussion but this is the only place in the internet where I can hope to find answers on the mysteries of this game! I lately started to replay Pandemonium trying to catch everything but it seems that some levels are nearly impossible... Like Qusai_Janada I got only 88% on Level 15 - Cloud Citadel (I'm working on it) and only 95% on Level 11 - Soldiers Barracks but the real issue is with Level 10 - Canopy Village: thing is, it's possible to get every coins in the boxes section (I figure it out using savestates).
Qusai_Janada: Well I have replied to you on my YouTube video and actually its possible to get 100%, in level 10 if you get the coins with the heart container and the coins above the first two swings which after them there an elevator and a spider.
Oh, Hi! Sorry for the duble post, it make me seem like a stalker but this game is driving me crazy ^^" I was rewatching your video but I think I've got every coin you're talking about, the ones on the top of the tree just before the spider if I'm not wrong but it seems there is more because I still miss a 2%...
On other topic, I menaged to get every coin in the second area of Soldier Barracks, the section with the water slide where if you take the upper path you can get an extra life and a heart but I could ony achieve a 95%.
I can't say a lot about Frozen Cavern, I didn't do it a lot of time and I'm still working on Cloud Citadel.

On a side note, I think it's kinda strange no one posted a 100% walkthrough anywhere, it seems like everyone just give up... I was thinking about posting something like that on my channel if I menage to complete the game, it maybe could be a good guide for people interested/doing speedruns
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Sakito95
Hi! I recently found an old (and in unexpectingly good condition XD) copy of the Official Guide of Pandemonium! and I think I've found the secret room in Cloud Citadel... I still haven't tried yet to do a perfect run of the level but I'm sure that this is the secret we are looking for... just look at picture #31 of the image attached and let me know if that's what you needed!

Edit: As for the Heart Containers, the Guide is clear, there's a maximum of 7 Hearts you can have, so only 5 to collect. If you got an 8th Heart after using the "Coronary" password it's probably because it works as a cheat
Attachments:
immagine.png (338 Kb)
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Sakito95