It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've previously played Painkiller without issues - a good few years ago, so probably on XP. I re-downloaded Painkiller Black in 2019, and have just re-downloaded it again - there have been no changes since the 2019 download.

On installing, I get about half a dozen errors - I can't remember exactly but I think thet were string errors or stack overflow. After clearing these the installer SAID it had completed successfully.

On running the game, the opening sequence cuts short (no problem), but then during the loading phase there are multiple "Model missing" error messages, and the game hangs before starting.

I'm just installing it via Galaxy to see if that works. I don't like these services, as I like to have my own offline install files that I can conttrol, but I'll see if I have any luck..

Anyone else experienced anything similar?