It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've installed the game and the patch, but when I launch the game there is an "error message" that finishes with "(0xc00007b)" and it doesn't run.

I've searched tutorials for solving that problem and I've followed all those steps but the game is not working yet...
Any ideas?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Asesgo: I've installed the game and the patch, but when I launch the game there is an "error message" that finishes with "(0xc00007b)" and it doesn't run.

I've searched tutorials for solving that problem and I've followed all those steps but the game is not working yet...
Any ideas?
Please send that error message to our Support department along with your DxDiag so that we can take a better look at it :) Thanks!
Well, i found a "solution" :

Go to the "C:\Program Files\Outlast\Binaries\Win32" and click in "OLGame.exe". The game should start normally.
Funny

I did exactly as the above, and suddenly when I execute the "OLGame.exe", the steam apllication opens and sends me to the steam website asking if I want to buy the game!!!

WTF!!!!???

Didin´t I already PAYED and purchased the game from GOG.com?? Now I have to buy it from steam again??

I am expecting an answer.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by gitanoespacial
Sorry folks, I just solved it

It was the steam program that somehow executed the game for no apparent reason

As soon as I uninstalled it worked fine!!

Sorry for the trouble.