It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think doing that might resolve the horrendous flickering that I get, which is keeping me from playing the game.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I get to answer my own question!

Ahem, ahem, ahem... Yes, you can force single GPU use using RadeonPro, setting up a profile that links to LOADER.EXE (or the GoG created shortcut), and under the Tweaks tab, move the slider where it says CrossfireX Tweaks to "Turn off CrossfireX." Then the game plays with screen flicker, finally! Yayas.
delicieuxz: I get to answer my own question!

Ahem, ahem, ahem... Yes, you can force single GPU use using RadeonPro, setting up a profile that links to LOADER.EXE (or the GoG created shortcut), and under the Tweaks tab, move the slider where it says CrossfireX Tweaks to "Turn off CrossfireX." Then the game plays with screen flicker, finally! Yayas.
setting Catalyst AI to performance should also ignore crossfire
atleast thats what it did when i still had an 4870x2.