It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, I have found the issue just yesterday, that when I went slightly over 200 inhabitants in game, they stopped working and so cows, pigs, chickens started to die due to starvation etc. Didn't help to remove current employee and hire new one. Nobody was able to bring them water or food from granary etc. Is thit a known issue? Or may it be due to fact I started the game on older version of game?
Did somebody else spotted that behaviour?
Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
chaozzak81: Hello, I have found the issue just yesterday, that when I went slightly over 200 inhabitants in game, they stopped working and so cows, pigs, chickens started to die due to starvation etc. Didn't help to remove current employee and hire new one. Nobody was able to bring them water or food from granary etc. Is thit a known issue? Or may it be due to fact I started the game on older version of game?
Did somebody else spotted that behaviour?
Thanks.
Hi. I built a city with over 1000 inhabitants in the summer of 2021 (see attachment). I could not find such behavior. Even with a new game (450 inhabitants) people are working.

Do they really stop working or do they run too far across the map in search of a chapel, market stalls or similar?
Attachments: