It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Balance Changes
Increased damage of grenades/dynamite
Reduced visibility, hearing range and response time of Seekers (first enemy in game)
Slightly reduced speed of Crusher (Caverns boss), cog hitbox size and shields open sooner when roll begins.
Doubled invulnerability period when player suffers "crush" damage
Added one second to Scorcher (Fire boss) vulnerability time. Flamethrower damage delayed by 1/2 second.

Bugs
Finally 100% found/fixed/confirmed bug that was corrupting save files.
Tent tutorial no longer triggers if you didn't pick up the tent and instead reminds you to go back for it.
Fixed wrong bridge collapsing in caverns when jumping over it
Fixed player becoming stuck in cliff after boss on Stone Mountain
Fixed faulty climbing animations/getting stuck or resetting back to bottom
Player should no longer be able to move while playing video game
Fixed missing Turkish characters in font

Other
Updated text. Typos fixed. Some translation data added, and some new untranslated data added. Will try to complete this soon.
Fixed typo in manual
Optimized Crusher (Caverns boss) battle for better framerate.
Added a few additional hints
Sped up ledge hang animation
BrandonGoins:
This sounds AMAZING and it also sounds as if playing the game now would be a bit easier - even for me :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Not really important but as you are still planning to release patches in the future it would be nice if you could take a look at the one suggestion and the one minor (and completely not game breaking) bug - both are posted here ... but only if you find the time. I really hope for you that people will now only tell you how they love your game instead of reporting bugs and of course I wish you that the game will sell a lot.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
-Game now remembers last equipped weapon when equipping from menu or hotkey
-Hotkeys now correctly checks item quanity before allowing it to be equipped
-Added 15 seconds to final escape timer
-Fixed a few random graphics/audio bugs
-Fixed bug that could prevent Fluid Dynamics working on some machines
-Fixed bug that could cause crash when saving when you first see Destoyer
-Fixed bug allowing you to jump on top of elevator when moving
-Fixed bug causing you to equip wrong item after cutscenes
-Cleaned up file structure, removed some unused graphics and audio and reduced game in filesize and memory usage.

Fixed the hotkey issue you mentioned and added some time to the final escape sequence so hopefully it's a little easier. The Speedrunner achievement... haven't figured that out yet. Would you be able to send me your save file for that one?
BrandonGoins: Fixed the hotkey issue you mentioned and added some time to the final escape sequence so hopefully it's a little easier. The Speedrunner achievement... haven't figured that out yet. Would you be able to send me your save file for that one?
Sure thing.

Just sent you a mail.
Post edited November 20, 2018 by MarkoH01