It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
-Russian language will now display correctly when detected as default
-Character will correctly spawn now when skipping the cutscene at the entrance of the Caverns.
-Gamepad Support setting now correctly saves and loads
-Pressing Enter in Graphics Settings no longer reset settings.
-Campsite should no longer spawn on water, on conveyors or near hazardous obstacles
-No longer able to grab ledges when riding elevator
high rated

Fixed bug that could some confusion in the Caverns as the secret doorway that was revealed earlier will hide itself later in the game. This has been hot-fixed and the underlying cause is being addressed in a following patch. Apologies if anyone wasted time trying to figure this out. You aren't crazy, it was there before!
high rated

-Fixed crash when turning off mouse support
-Changed keyboard key character refrences to lowercase to make so I's don't look like |'s
-Fixed error in French translation and completed Turkish text. Huge thanks to Yngwie J. Malmsteen
-Explore achievement no longer awards prematurely.
-Enemies well outside of view no longer take damage
-Added "backpack full" notification when catching more fish than you carry. However, the catch still counts towards the statistics and achievement.
-Fixed Ancient Ship Computer generating multiple instances of a weapon.
-GPS now equips correctly from Inventory Menu
-Cover mechanic should now be more predicatable and liberal
-Adjusted mechanics of Destroyer boss battle. A little easier and electric charges more predictable and easier to jump over. Also made slight performance improvements.
BrandonGoins: 1.0.0.3

-Fixed crash when turning off mouse support
-Changed keyboard key character refrences to lowercase to make so I's don't look like |'s
-Fixed error in French translation and completed Turkish text. Huge thanks to Yngwie J. Malmsteen
-Explore achievement no longer awards prematurely.
-Enemies well outside of view no longer take damage
-Added "backpack full" notification when catching more fish than you carry. However, the catch still counts towards the statistics and achievement.
-Fixed Ancient Ship Computer generating multiple instances of a weapon.
-GPS now equips correctly from Inventory Menu
-Cover mechanic should now be more predicatable and liberal
-Adjusted mechanics of Destroyer boss battle. A little easier and electric charges more predictable and easier to jump over. Also made slight performance improvements.
Thanks for the regular updates. Seems to have broken something for me, however. That's the "Settings" menu for me as of posting; all placeholder text.
Attachments:
Post edited November 01, 2018 by Crisco1492
high rated
This.... is the result of 40 hours no sleep. Incredible, embarrassing mistake. I tested this build before I put it up, so I don't even understand.

I just rolled it back to 1.0.0.2.

1.0.0.4 will be up in about an hour.

So incredibly sorry.
high rated
1.0.0.3 Silent Patch

The text "mishap" in 1.0.0.3 was repaired. Guys, I deeply apologize for this one. Really sucks that after getting all your great feedback and bug reports and getting all that stuff fixed up that I would botch it up like I did. But it's fixed and I'm also hard-coding a fix that will prevent me from doing this in the future when importing all the localization text. So, valuable lesson on my end.

Thanks for your patience!
BrandonGoins: 1.0.0.3 Silent Patch

The text "mishap" in 1.0.0.3 was repaired. Guys, I deeply apologize for this one. Really sucks that after getting all your great feedback and bug reports and getting all that stuff fixed up that I would botch it up like I did. But it's fixed and I'm also hard-coding a fix that will prevent me from doing this in the future when importing all the localization text. So, valuable lesson on my end.

Thanks for your patience!
Wow. I read about this feedback in the announcement thread but this just put me over the line and I will buy this game immediately. I mean, it's not just that you posted on the GOG forum so I won't have to search my information in the Steam forum it also seems as if you are really trying to do everything to make your customers happy. I love to support such devs and I will put my money where my mouth is - right now! Thank you!
high rated
I appreciate that. I'm a small developer. One guy. Haven't made a million bucks, still gotta go to my dayjob every day. I did this for fun (and hopefully career) and people enjoying it means everything to me. :)