It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I was really amazed to see this game finally show up here; being from Vienna we had a lot of local press about this highly successful title but I don't use Steam.

Very tempted to buy, however it appears it will run in 16:9 and letterbox my 16:10 screen? That's a NoGo... any fixes known?

cheers
Hi,
RSColonel_131st: Very tempted to buy, however it appears it will run in 16:9 and letterbox my 16:10 screen? That's a NoGo... any fixes known?
My monitor is 16:10 as well (1680x1050) and the game has some 16:10 options. Using the one for my resolution the letterboxing is minimal (1.5cm on top and bottom). See example attached, sorry images are a little dark. But it's definitely playable, hope this kinda helps ...

--
jdurand
Attachments:
Game unfortunately is letterboxed in 4:3 and 16:10 resolutions. 16:9 and 21:9 resolutions are supported tho.

Maybe Flawless Widescreen will launch a fix like they did with standard edition.

I played on its day in a 16:10 monitor and honestly the black bars didn't disturbed me. But I can understand people complaining about it.
Thanks both of you, especially also for providing the screenshots.

It's a bit OCD, but I know I wouldn't perfectly enjoy it with the bars in place. Might wait a bit to see if FWS comes up with a fix. Weird though that they added ultrawide and 4k support, yet not any other standard resolutions.