It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

We have uploaded the latest patch for Omerta that will update your version of the game to 1.04.

Some minor instructions:

If you don't have any DLC purchased for the game, then go ahead and install the patch asusual.

If you purchased any of the DLC packages, please make sure to install any and ALL DLC FIRST and then apply the patch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either here or write to us via the support link for the game.

Here's what's changed:

·New maps for multiplayer and sandbox modes

·Enemy gang for sandbox mode, operating independently and taking over
businesses - can both attack the player and be attacked by the player

·Customizable game settings and goals for sandbox games

·Economy overview panel for current businesses with their efficiency,
profit, ect.

·Visual representation of individual business types on the strategic map
via icons

·Additional difficulty setting and "Iron Man" option (saving progress in
strategic mode disabled)

·Massive overhaul of cover mechanics in turn-based combat

·Introduction of multiplayer chat and several other minor fixes/changes
JudasIscariot: Hi everyone,

We have uploaded the latest patch for Omerta that will update your version of the game to 1.04.

Some minor instructions:

If you don't have any DLC purchased for the game, then go ahead and install the patch asusual.

If you purchased any of the DLC packages, please make sure to install any and ALL DLC FIRST and then apply the patch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either here or write to us via the support link for the game.

Here's what's changed:

profit, ect.

via icons

strategic mode disabled)

I can't find the download link for the new patch 1.04 ...

Could you please advice?

Many thanks,
lumi

Some minor instructions:

Here's what's changed:

profit, ect.

via icons

strategic mode disabled)

lumi68: I can't find the download link for the new patch 1.04 ...

Could you please advice?

Many thanks,
lumi
Look for the 146 MB file under the main Windows installer for Omerta: City of Gangsters. That's the latest patch. :D
Post edited May 28, 2013 by JudasIscariot
That easy :-) ...

Many thanks for your fast help!

Best
lumi
lumi68: That easy :-) ...

Many thanks for your fast help!

Best
lumi
No problem and have a nice day :D.
nvm found it
http://www.gog.com/forum/omerta_city_of_gangsters/omerta_103_patch_is_now_available_for_download
Post edited June 21, 2013 by ne_zavarj
JudasIscariot: Some minor instructions:

Quick question J, if you install the patch to the game without any DLC already added, then later decide to add some DLC, will everything work okay? Or..do I have to uninstall and re-install the game first, then add DLC, then the patch to insure all works well?
JudasIscariot: If you purchased any of the DLC packages, please make sure to install any and ALL DLC FIRST and then apply the patch.
Zoltan999: if you install the patch to the game without any DLC already added, then later decide to add some DLC, do I have to uninstall and re-install the game first, then add DLC, then the patch to insure all works well?
The patch can't be put again once it has already been installed (I tried). So, you need to uninstall and reinstall all again.
Damn DLCs...
Post edited June 26, 2013 by ERISS
Zoltan999: if you install the patch to the game without any DLC already added, then later decide to add some DLC, do I have to uninstall and re-install the game first, then add DLC, then the patch to insure all works well?
ERISS: The patch can't be put again once it has already been installed (I tried). So, you need to uninstall and reinstall all again.
Damn DLCs...
Yes I understand that it can't be *re-installed* over the game a second time. What I was wondering, is if you install the patch first (with no DLC content installed to the game), and then after playing, you then install DLC content to the game, will the game work fine? Or do I have to now scrap the game, uninstall it, then reinstall a new game with all DLC I wish to play with, then the patch? If this is the case, I don't recall ever having to do this with a game I purchased. I mean, it really seems ridiculous that if you install a new game, patch it, then add DLC to it later, it will no longer work correctly. Isn't a patch supposed to solve problems like these, not create them? O_o
Post edited June 26, 2013 by Zoltan999

Some minor instructions:

Here's what's changed:

profit, ect.

via icons

strategic mode disabled)