It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey,
this game seems awesome.
Do you think it will run, or is even someone running this, on an iGPU. I have an 4700U from AMD with Vega8.
The minimum requirements are a 770 GTX, but sometimes games run on lower configs.
Best regards
beiju
The minimum requirements include a dedicated graphics card, and for good reason. No matter how simple the graphics may look to you, this is a very demanding game in terms of hardware. I wouldn't recommend attempting to run this game on any laptop, let alone one without a dedicated graphics card.
This GPU is indeed below requirements. We've seen the game run on below requirement hardware, but it takes settings sacrifices and of course we can never guarantee that it will run.

I've been playing thousands of hours with a CPU that is on the lower end of req. (a 2013 i5-4670K CPU) but I have somewhat beefy GPU (1660 super)