It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Version 0.9.4.4

1. If you've taken a cargo mission where you pick up the cargo for free, you can also pick up any other of the same cargo for free if you get it before picking up the mission cargo. When you later return to that station, the cargo appears in the trading screen, but it will not allow you to buy it.

2. The emailed mission to take 4x electronics from Penitant Station to a station in Tega doesn't quite work right. After accepting it by email and travelling to Penitant, the contract does not show up in the contracts screen. After quitting to menu and reloading, it shows up.

3. It seems like there's a general degradation of performance when talking to NPCs. The first NPC you talk to, the animations are smooth and the text displays quickly. By the time you reach the 5th or 6th, the animations are choppy and the text takes about twice as long to display.

4. After playing a campaign for several hours, I'm having pretty severe stability problems. I can only play for about 20 minutes before it crashes to desktop. When reloading, I get another 20 minutes or so. Not sure what is triggering it. I was doing the salvage mission event chain at the time, but it seemed to start up before that.

Looking forward to the 9/8 patch. This game has a lot of potential.
5. After docking and going to the airlock room, the airlocks shut. They should already be shut, otherwise you'd have vented all your atmosphere into space during the docking process.

6. Probably related to bug #1 above. In Leo, if you have a cargo hauling job with free pickup for a small amount of cargo and a second job with the same commodity where you buy a lot at 28c (or whatever price, mine was 28c for 56 medicine) and sell at market price, and you go to sell the whole works at the destination, you only get the bonus money from the small job, you do not get the money from the sale. Basically the 1500 or so I spent on the medicine for the job evaporated.

7. It seems like the game has a hard time differentiating two separate jobs with the same commodity. If you take two jobs with two destinations and the same cargo type, if you try to deliver the cargo to the first destination, you get a warning "This cargo is for the job xxxx at x station." It sells the right amount for the job, but it is confusing. This isn't as much of a problem as bug 6.

Quality of life suggestions:

Commodities trading is not very easy to do. When hailing a station, you get to hear the prices of what they have available, but you don't hear the prices of what they will buy. It would be nice to be able to query a station to see where you should take all that hydrogen you picked up on the cheap, or better yet, some kind of commodities tracker station that would list prices for the whole sector.

Time compression. Pirates who aren't specifically attacking you shouldn't kill time compression. It looks like you're fixing it for the 9/8 patch, so I'm happy about that. Maybe even include an 8x compression option?
V 0.9.5.2

The autopilot don't stop when you plot a course to a point in the void. The vessel do the semi-turn, burn but don't stop and then the vessel return to the previous point of the course.
Hi everyone,
The devs are very helpful, let them know the bugs they will work on them. I had one that took them a while to fix as it was so complex but they worked with me and I kept sending in those crash reports in my case.

I had an autopilot issue which they have now fixed.
The GoG version of 0.9.6.1a 64 bit is corrupted though, I contacted the devs so they can look into it.
Post edited October 21, 2018 by styggron