It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After the update the game won't start anymore:

Running Northgard
./Northgard: error while loading shared libraries: libhl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The file indeed does not exist.

// Lynx DLC is still nowhere in sight for Linux.
I can confirm on a fresh install of Ubuntu 20.04.
I've been in touch with the devs, they uploaded a new build which I can confirm it contains the missing libraries and the game launches fine again.

As for the DLC, while there's no Linux installer available (yet), you can unpack the Windows one using innoextract (https://constexpr.org/innoextract), from the extracted files copy/move these 2 files: 'goggame-1214277077.info' and 'goggame-1214277077.hashdb' and place them in your "/Northgard/game" folder. This will activate the Lynx DLC.

It's not the prettiest solution but it works for now if you don't want to wait for the official Linux package.
Ganni1987: I've been in touch with the devs, they uploaded a new build which I can confirm it contains the missing libraries and the game launches fine again.
Yep, seems to be running fine now.
Ganni1987: As for the DLC, while there's no Linux installer available (yet), you can unpack the Windows one using innoextract (https://constexpr.org/innoextract), from the extracted files copy/move these 2 files: 'goggame-1214277077.info' and 'goggame-1214277077.hashdb' and place them in your "/Northgard/game" folder. This will activate the Lynx DLC.

It's not the prettiest solution but it works for now if you don't want to wait for the official Linux package.
That's an option, I suppose (at appears to be working). Would be nice if the issue was fixed, though.
The update fixed the problem for me too, great!
DLC issue on Linux was fixed in the meantime.
Post edited October 08, 2020 by tinysalamander