It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Downloaded the game today and It says I'm in the Beta Branch. How do I get out of these? See the Pic.
Attachments:
Yeah im not sure if thats my case too because when i launch the game it just says "this branch might not be as stable as the master branch" and i have no idea because i just bought the game and clicked install. There was no option for me to install beta or main. I just had my first crash so i noticed this now when i started to look more closely at everything. So how do we install the main branch?
As seen in my other post in changelog i had problems with the patches. So i installed the newest full version. While installing i had multiple errors (which are probably on my end, as i got them again when i installed the previous version(20201022-2327). The Game started and it looks like it is the beta branch, at least the welcome screen with the changes says so. For me it was super laggy, so i installed the previous version and will keep playing on that one for now. Hope it will get fixed soon by GoG.
Not as smooth as i like to have it. Maybe you need the client to have a better experience but than i already have steam and for now i will stay with that.

Edit: Errors were definitely on my end also the laggy part. Is fixed now by reinstalling (maybe had another instant of noita running. Positively surprised it did even install xD ). But yea, the newer one is from the beta branch. Would be nice if we could choose which branch we like. (i don't mind beta too much, as long as we can go back to a stable branch)

Edit2: btw it's not the newest patch as I've seen a streamer already have perk descriptions in the holy mountain without mods. Talked about it being a feature from the beta branch. He plays on steam.
Post edited November 16, 2020 by SSX_someone
So, turns out to be that we play in beta branch of 29 Oct. here on GOG version while on Steam there is already a 13 Nov version of the game. This is not necessarily a bad thing, just FYI.
Attachments:
Hmm. I never saw any "Early Access" here on GOG on the store page for Noita so i thought it was done bar fixes and extra patches, but not being on a beta version.

EDIT: Thanks for the info.
Post edited November 16, 2020 by alex72games
What I forgot to mention was that I don't use the Galaxy client. Use the old manual download library thing with the shelves. Guess I figure they update slower and figuring now it is an automatic thing that gets populated.