It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,
Is there a way to update NMS 1.31 to 1.35 in Windows mode (without Gog Galaxy) because the download product lists only the 1.34 to 1.35 patch ?

Thxs
Gil75: Hi,
Is there a way to update NMS 1.31 to 1.35 in Windows mode (without Gog Galaxy) because the download product lists only the 1.34 to 1.35 patch ?

Thxs
I think you'll have to download the whole game again as GOG seems incapable of having patches to back versions.
Patches are NOT cummulative, you could have the 1st installer of the game but then you must go through ALL patches, if you miss one (because GOG removes them when a new comes), then you must re-download the complete installer.

Else than GoG Galaxy you can use the GOG Downloader.
Thanks guys!

I do that !
Well, that's fairly disappointing. That GOG doesn't keep the individual patches available for download is ridiculous. Seems like they are trying to force Galaxy on users. Poor decision, GOG.
korribenon: Well, that's fairly disappointing. That GOG doesn't keep the individual patches available for download is ridiculous. Seems like they are trying to force Galaxy on users. Poor decision, GOG.
It is a matter of storage space and maintenance . Next you will argue that 300Mb means nothing. Now take that and multiply it by the entire history of all available games. It is also a matter of being able to keep track of all of it. Much easier if it is now in 1 or 2 files instead of dozens. You can't have that level of maintenance and also the price you want. Pick one.

Having said that, it would be nice if they had a email notification or something when there are patches available for your owned games.
Post edited September 15, 2017 by jasondude7116
i have galaxi and only launch it to check for patches since most of my gog games is singleplayer. and if you go to options by clicking on gog.com simbol on upper left of galaxi window (below title bar) you find options and there you can set to notify about updates but don't auto install them so you can read about them (in galaxi or games creators site) before desiding install or pass on them