It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi.
Just played the game with the 1.71 patch. The ship (locked) controls are now incredibly twitchy and jerky, and as soo as i land anywhere the game crashes.

I've disabled all mods and still have the same problem. Anyone else getting this? :(
lampboy: Hi.
Just played the game with the 1.71 patch. The ship (locked) controls are now incredibly twitchy and jerky, and as soo as i land anywhere the game crashes.

I've disabled all mods and still have the same problem. Anyone else getting this? :(
These patches must reset Graphics Options, back to console-like settings. I would look in there. Especially at Tessellation, and Blur. Another thing, too. Would be the shadow cache. The devs admit to changing some aquatic artwork in changelog, might be causing shadow conflicts... dunno. I am stuck in 1.65 exploring until I hit center.

Best of luck.
Just got it. In 1.71, feels like a memory leak. Windows produces a blue lagging mouse pointer, white scrn, then it asks you to wait for NMS.