It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm getting momentary hangs or freezes in the game at random times. The initial install of NEXT went fine and the play was silky smooth. I didn't install 1.51 (missed that it was out) and went straight to 1.52, so the introduced glitch may have been in 1.51. Anyway, I'm not getting these random freezes. They last 3-9 seconds. Anyone else see this?
chricton: I'm getting momentary hangs or freezes in the game at random times. The initial install of NEXT went fine and the play was silky smooth. I didn't install 1.51 (missed that it was out) and went straight to 1.52, so the introduced glitch may have been in 1.51. Anyway, I'm not getting these random freezes. They last 3-9 seconds. Anyone else see this?
Yes, my game is freezing intermittently also. I just assumed it was something I had changed on my PC. Glad to know I'm not alone.