It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I never bothered using the Galaxy Overlay in No Man's Sky but after installing the Vulkan "experimental" (AKA beta) I tried to use Shift + Tab to see how FPS had changed. However, this switch seems to disable keyboard input in NMS and I have to force closing the program.

Has anyone else encountered and this and fixed the problem? I am not looking for alternative FPS counters, just trying to decide what is going on with the Galaxy Client v. NMS using Vulkan.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
ChewyWeAreNotHome: I never bothered using the Galaxy Overlay in No Man's Sky but after installing the Vulkan "experimental" (AKA beta) I tried to use Shift + Tab to see how FPS had changed. However, this switch seems to disable keyboard input in NMS and I have to force closing the program.

Has anyone else encountered and this and fixed the problem? I am not looking for alternative FPS counters, just trying to decide what is going on with the Galaxy Client v. NMS using Vulkan.
Yes, I had the same problem.
ChewyWeAreNotHome: I never bothered using the Galaxy Overlay in No Man's Sky but after installing the Vulkan "experimental" (AKA beta) I tried to use Shift + Tab to see how FPS had changed. However, this switch seems to disable keyboard input in NMS and I have to force closing the program.

blackiris: Yes, I had the same problem.
Thank You. I will submit a ticket to GOG since this impacts their client rather than actual gameplay.
blackiris: Yes, I had the same problem.
ChewyWeAreNotHome: Thank You. I will submit a ticket to GOG since this impacts their client rather than actual gameplay.
I have reported this to HG on the zendesk.
ChewyWeAreNotHome: Thank You. I will submit a ticket to GOG since this impacts their client rather than actual gameplay.
blackiris: I have reported this to HG on the zendesk.
Thanks. Saw your posts elsewhere trying to help others finding the same issue.

It took me a couple of extra days to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Galaxy Client per reply from GOG but that did not help which reinforces my belief that this is something that was created when Hello Games converted to Vulkan and my guess would be the use of the Tab as part of the switch to turn on Overlay.

Guess that I will also submit a ticket to Hello Games although they do not respond or even seem to care about GOG users as demonstrated by the two years we had to wait before they implemented game changes that had been available to Steam users.
had this issue as well
seems to fix it by ALT-TAB'ing out to desktop, then tabbing back in, it looks like the overlay works, but doesn't display

just had to shift+tab again to close the overlay and mouse+kb inputs worked again

pretty sure the overlay is working, just not visable when the vulkan API is in use