It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Topic subject says all, 4.8GB for the Galaxy Update from 1.51b to 1.52? Is something wrong with GOG Galaxy? On Steam its only 2.8GB!
Tyrsol: Topic subject says all, 4.8GB for the Galaxy Update from 1.51b to 1.52? Is something wrong with GOG Galaxy? On Steam its only 2.8GB!
Well, by now I have learned if buy from GOG, you might as well throw your money away. Accept that GOG is a second rate company. One that has fake reviews, games with key features missing, and people paid to lie to you.
misscrabtree456:
What can GOG do when Hello Games publishes a different version of Steam?

Meanwhile, GOG version 1.52 has.
Post edited July 30, 2018 by Ulf2016
exactly. At the moment it seems we have an anti GOG spammer on the loose!
I agree with Ulf2016 and ThorChild

I asked about the GOG Galaxy Client, its something wrong with my client that i need an 4.8GB Download to Update from 1.51b to 1.52 or it's the same for you?
The downloader patch 1.51 to 1.52 is only 10 MB in size.
Ulf2016 i see it but i asked about the update with the GOG GALAXY CLIENT....

Why the GOG Galaxy Client need 4.8GB to Update and the whole update via offline installer is only 10MB?
I am also against Galaxy. Galaxy is on the same negative level with me as Steam.
Could be worse, the uplay version of wildlands has patches 10gigs or so bigger than steams ever since they tacked some daft pvp mode into it. Suffice to say I uninstalled and walked away from it after that started.

At least here its a 3rd party causing the patches to be oversized.