It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just curious on whether we can do that on Galaxy. I looked in the launcher options and didn't find a way to do this. Maybe I just haven't looked up my Galaxy details, but I just don't see it.

Anyway?

Ops, answered my own question and found a way. Go ahead and delete this thread!
Post edited October 07, 2019 by Amon_Amarth
Amon_Amarth: Just curious on whether we can do that on Galaxy. I looked in the launcher options and didn't find a way to do this. Maybe I just haven't looked up my Galaxy details, but I just don't see it.

Anyway?

How did you do it?
Amon_Amarth: Just curious on whether we can do that on Galaxy. I looked in the launcher options and didn't find a way to do this. Maybe I just haven't looked up my Galaxy details, but I just don't see it.

Anyway?

Mark-oz: How did you do it?
In your No Man's Sky game page, click on More->Settings->BETA CHANNELS turn "ON"->on Channel click on Add channel->then type in the password 3xperimental. After that your game should update and the channel should be set to experimental beta.

Here's hoping they finish and center the HUD and UI as well! Man, sure took a long time for this one.
Thanks for that. At this stage though, it might not be worth trying the beta, as I see that on the NMS update page, patch 2.13 is either already released for PC, or will be released soon.