It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone got todays experimental update?
Was released on Steam hours ago...
No, sometimes it takes a few days before we get the experimental patch. I read the patch notes and it's another biggy. About 1.7GB. Can't wait to see the performance optimizations and visual changes for example.
Im hoping this can make exocraft usable again
zgrillo2004: Im hoping this can make exocraft usable again
How are they not usable now? I've been tooling around the galaxy with the Nomad all day.
The thing is; I'm still on 1.54, so was hoping this beta patch fixed what they broke in 1.55, so I could finaly load both.
zgrillo2004: Im hoping this can make exocraft usable again
dashiichi: How are they not usable now? I've been tooling around the galaxy with the Nomad all day.
the mining laser have an issue where it cannot mine resources that require an Adv Mining Laser. Making the Colossus useless
dashiichi: How are they not usable now? I've been tooling around the galaxy with the Nomad all day.
zgrillo2004: the mining laser have an issue where it cannot mine resources that require an Adv Mining Laser. Making the Colossus useless
Ahh, roger that. I've mostly been using the Nomad simply as transportation. As long as you construct a base on a distanc system and the exocraft pad in that base perimeter, there's no net loss of crafting material. And it does make it easier to glom onto stuff in the local neighborhood. Also beats slogging along in a radiation supercell...
zgrillo2004: the mining laser have an issue where it cannot mine resources that require an Adv Mining Laser. Making the Colossus useless
dashiichi: Ahh, roger that. I've mostly been using the Nomad simply as transportation. As long as you construct a base on a distanc system and the exocraft pad in that base perimeter, there's no net loss of crafting material. And it does make it easier to glom onto stuff in the local neighborhood. Also beats slogging along in a radiation supercell...
Aye. I use to use the Colossus for mining an the Nomad for scouting, like you do.