It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know I could play offline, but is there any reason for a single player to update from 1.77 to 1.77_MP? And only out of curiosity: am I the only one who don't like MP? Sometime I feel very alien, because everybody is talking about MP.
Alrun24: I know I could play offline, but is there any reason for a single player to update from 1.77 to 1.77_MP? And only out of curiosity: am I the only one who don't like MP? Sometime I feel very alien, because everybody is talking about MP.
I allowed the MP update but turned most of the settings to OFF or FRIENDS ONLY or similar.

I enjoy a session of MP, nowadays the original Battlefield 1942 because it's just a simple, fun FPS (and the admins on the server keep it in bounds and fun).

Not really my thing for NMS, though. I think it may be interesting during the Community Events or if we ever have a GoG virtual meet-up on some strange planet.
If you play single player or want to play the Community Events, then 1.77 is enough to keep as long as there are no further updates. However, once there are new updates ('Beyond' will be released at some point), I think I must pass through 177_MP because I'm not updating through Galaxy but I dowload the new patches directly from GOG download link. I will not be able to patch from 1.77 to Beyond without first patching to 1.77_MP, and this will cost me to download 3+ GB files unfortunately, or re-download the whole game again. This is a pain with only a Wi-Fi connection :)
Post edited March 21, 2019 by XenonS
Thanks! I will stick to 1.77 then and wait for "Beyond".