It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but isn't there suppose to be a 1.59 Patch for Non-GOG Galaxy.
The latest one I see is Patch (1.58 to 1.58g)
I'm currently on 1.58d.

Thanks for any help!
Jimmy
This question / problem has been solved by ThorChildimage
jimmy12345: Sorry if this is a stupid question, but isn't there suppose to be a 1.59 Patch for Non-GOG Galaxy.
I'm currently on 1.58d.

Thanks for any help!
Jimmy
It looks like there isn't a standalone patch and you'll have to DL the entire installer again (that's showing as version 1.59)
jimmy12345: Sorry if this is a stupid question, but isn't there suppose to be a 1.59 Patch for Non-GOG Galaxy.
I'm currently on 1.58d.

Thanks for any help!
Jimmy
GR00T: It looks like there isn't a standalone patch and you'll have to DL the entire installer again (that's showing as version 1.59)
Hmm.. I was afraid of that -
I wonder if I waited a while if it would show up on GOG eventually. I hate to start the game over...
Just backup your save games, then install the new version and put your saves back. You don't need to loose your save games when re-installing.

It sucks you do need to download the whole game again though, for a patch.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by ThorChild
ThorChild: Just backup your save games, then install the new version and put your saves back. You don't need to loose your save games when re-installing.

It sucks you do need to download the whole game again though, for a patch.
Thanks a lot for the help!
Jimmy