It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,
Could someone tell me what the c is for in the 1.55 patch?
Thanks!
Attachments:
155c.jpg (134 Kb)
"c" is the third edited version 1.55. In the beta version there was also the addition "b".

If only trifles are fixed, you do not always have to make a new version, but you expand it with additions, such as a, b, c, ...

Translated with Google.
Ulf2016: "c" is the third edited version 1.55. In the beta version there was also the addition "b".

If only trifles are fixed, you do not always have to make a new version, but you expand it with additions, such as a, b, c, ...

Translated with Google.
Thanks Ulf2016!
Would it be best if I just waited for 1.55 to come out? .. and would that mean that I wouldn't have a beta fix?
jimmy12345: Would it be best if I just waited for 1.55 to come out? .. and would that mean that I wouldn't have a beta fix?
1.55 is out, 1.55c is a patch for 1.55 that presumably fixes some bugs that got through beta. You can safely install 1.55(c).
jimmy12345: Would it be best if I just waited for 1.55 to come out? .. and would that mean that I wouldn't have a beta fix?
DOWL: 1.55 is out, 1.55c is a patch for 1.55 that presumably fixes some bugs that got through beta. You can safely install 1.55(c).
Thanks very much for the help!
Jimmy
1.55c is the final version, not a beta. :-)