It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aurakeks: I have a similar issue on my GTX 1060 here.

Clothing textures on characters are either missing or stretched out over the entire screen. This affects custom textures from community modules as well as some OC models, for example turning into a mindflayer with my shifter will result in a floating head, even in the OC modules.

Didn't have this issue on my old GTX 590, although it might very well be a new driver.

edit: whoopsie, this thread only showed me the OP before I posted, guess it's allready being talked out. I'm just gonna leave this up for further information's sake
It can take a lot of harassing Nvidia on the forums/emails to get them to do anything
Most those companies have third parties handle community for English speaking and just rely the information.

So it you got to push hard just fyi.
Might sound conter productive but being total ahole and even going far enough to get ban on their forum and make
a big stink is what it takes for old games.
I noticed there is a beta OpenGL driver (v369.00). Anyone try it out?
FYI: The newest set of nVidia drivers fixed this issue for me.
It's actually true that Community Patch (I use 1.71, as 1.72 is still in beta) fixes a LONG list of bugs present in 1.69 and I still haven't experienced any new bugs introduced by it.

People don't use it out of fear. Most of them never used it, yet they refuse to listen to those who do use it. That's kind of pointless, but oh well.

Anyway, Community Patch is fully compatible in multiplayer with vanilla 1.69 version, so you're not missing on any multiplayer fun if you install it.

People bash the patch so much I've even heard some claims that server admins can ban you for using it. That's total bull's crap. Primo, they don't have a reason to ban you for using it, because it doesn't change anything for players connecting to a server without it. Secundo, it's even impossible to detect whether a connecting player has Community Patch installed or not.

So, all in all, most people don't even know what they're talking about when they criticize the patch. I always found it annoying that 1.69 had many bugs left in it. 1.71 fixes all of them for me.

I don't want to force anyone to use it (and I realize it's a bit offtopic here, but it's been mentioned), but the patch gets a lot of bad fame for no reason at all, so I want people to at least stop believing in lies about it.
Taro94: People bash the patch so much I've even heard some claims that server admins can ban you for using it. That's total bull's crap. Primo, they don't have a reason to ban you for using it, because it doesn't change anything for players connecting to a server without it. Secundo, it's even impossible to detect whether a connecting player has Community Patch installed or not.
I said that because a NWN1 server admin warned us not to use community patch or else we would get banned and I repeated what he said. Beside that, I have been hearing how community patch messed up their game from tons of people yet YOU are the only person that claims it is a good thing. In all GOG forums, there was only one other who said it was good and it was a troll with negative reputation that insulted everyone he met.

I know you are a good guy who wants to help others (you helped me with premium mods) but aligning with racist trolls who insults everyone they meet doesnt make you look good. You insulted me too for speaking without trying it. Like I said in the other thread, when thousands of people say something is bad and only 1 person says it is good, you dont have to try it.
Taro94: People bash the patch so much I've even heard some claims that server admins can ban you for using it. That's total bull's crap. Primo, they don't have a reason to ban you for using it, because it doesn't change anything for players connecting to a server without it. Secundo, it's even impossible to detect whether a connecting player has Community Patch installed or not.
Engerek01: I said that because a NWN1 server admin warned us not to use community patch or else we would get banned and I repeated what he said. Beside that, I have been hearing how community patch messed up their game from tons of people yet YOU are the only person that claims it is a good thing. In all GOG forums, there was only one other who said it was good and it was a troll with negative reputation that insulted everyone he met.

I know you are a good guy who wants to help others (you helped me with premium mods) but aligning with racist trolls who insults everyone they meet doesnt make you look good. You insulted me too for speaking without trying it. Like I said in the other thread, when thousands of people say something is bad and only 1 person says it is good, you dont have to try it.
I have no ill feelings towards you and that's why I didn't point fingers.
Vice versa, I also know you are a "good guy", as you put it. I accuse you of being wrong, not of lying, and that's a huge difference.

Saying I "align with racist trolls" is pointless, because I have no control over what such people do or say. My opinion is independent of them. And if I wanted to, I could play this game, too, and say that you aligned with a troll (whose name begins with "H"), because he, too, advised against using the Community Patch.

Lastly, I think we've already settled that what that server admin told you was either a lie or a statement from ignorance. I don't know what tons of people you're referring to, but I have no proof that what they say is any more true than what that admin said. I never met them, the only people I see that are complaining about the Patch are people who have never tried it. I am, on the other hand, certain that it's working flawlessly for me (and I have 160 hours spent in this game counted by Galaxy alone, which only a small fraction of the time I've spent in this game, most of which with Community Patch installed) and many others.

What I'm basically saying is, if these tons of people want to discourage people from using CP based on their own bad experiences with it, let them. But I'm not fond of people who only hear that something is bad from third-party sources, never try it themselves, yet are so vocal in their criticism.

Let all these who used Community Patch and experienced problems speak up, but those who never tried it should either do so or stay silent, because they don't even know if what they are saying is actually true. It'd be great if we left praising and criticizing stuff to people who tried it, wouldn't you agree?
Uh, I can't edit my post for some reason, because I see it only when I log out. Oh, well.

I wanted to add a comparison to movies. Can you imagine movie reviews being written by people who didn't watch the movie? That's absolutely stupid. You are free to decide you don't want to watch a movie if you hear from someone that it's bad, but are you really permitted to join a discussion about it with people who DID watch the movie? You really are in no position to say the movie is bad or good if you haven't watched it.

Just some food for thought.
Hey guys, just in case you didn't pick it up somewhere else already:

The newest drivers seem to fix the issue! So if you haven't tried it yet give it a shot!