It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Salutations all NWN roleplayers!

To celebrate the coming of Spring, we once again invite you all to take part in our recurring server and community initiative - the "Play-A-New-Character"-event.

For the duration of this event, every participant roll up entirely new characters, providing even terms for all in an exclusively low level environment. This isn't just an excellent opportunity for new players to join in and quickly get involved in the shared narratives, but it is also a perfect way to generate loads of both satisfying, frightening and immersive gothic horror roleplay.

So come join us for some of the best online roleplay there is, while meeting with new and old friends alike!

The event will be running from March 28th (Monday) to April 8th (Friday) (2016).

You can also expect a number of DM events and special occurrences to appear in game during the period, but we also invite you to use our forums for pre-planning things with other players.

To read more about this event, follow this link here, where we will keep you updated with all relevant info.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

- The Ravenloft POTM community and staff.
Attachments:
This event is now live and running! Looking forward to meeting you there :)
I have been wanting to get into NWN multiplayer for quite some time and finding this post did it for me.

I looked up the server you refered in the post, downloaded the necessary plugins and what not.

I created a new character and joined the game, but for some reason i cant move from the spawn.

My character just stands still and even though i click elsewhere or even try to move by using the keyboard, nothing happens.

Would anyone happen to know the reason for this, so i could join the adventures waiting for me.
Hey - I'm really sorry for taking this long to reply.

You should have received a message when logging in the right feedback window giving hints at what is going on. On our server though, the most frequent cause for this is because you use the default GoG.com CD key and need to request a new from GoG. This can be done here: Link

From there, pick "multiplayer key request" from the "Problem type" dropdown.

You should be receiving a link to a download fairly shortly after that - extract that into your NWN install folder.

Hoping that helps - otherwise, please feel free to request help on our forums at http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php