It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,

I have recently begun one of the main campaign (Undertide one). I have begun it on English version. It's default language version and I simply forgot that there is actually a polish version available.

So I have switched versions to polish - it took another 1.7GB to download, so it seems it reinstalled everything anew.
But I couldn't load any of my old saves, 1st shot shows it, it says: "This module was created with newer version of the game. Please exit and update your game. Windows Users can do that by clicking 'Update' in start up menu of the game"; So my game is outdated, huh? More or less that's what I have done. I used "nwupdate.exe", which did not update my game at all (could not find a server) and gave me an invalid link (http://nwn.bioware.com/support/patch_polish_hotu.html#crit). But since reference had to be valid at some point, I have had begun to look for the patch, pretty easy to find though and so I have found out 1.69 patch version in some other page (http://www.gram.pl/pliki_szczegoly.asp?id=1877). With it at last my saves begun to work again.

My point is, that it's a bit embarrassing and a bit camouflaged and misleading, especially since the GOG Galaxy says that it's 1.69.
Attachments:
nwn0000.jpg (65 Kb)
nwn0001.jpg (56 Kb)
This question / problem has been solved by PeterScottimage
Mikolajus: My point is, that it's a bit embarrassing and a bit camouflaged and misleading, especially since the GOG Galaxy says that it's 1.69.
This probably works better as a support ticket. In this case GOG may already be aware, but I'm not certain if other
people actually reported it.
Mikolajus: My point is, that it's a bit embarrassing and a bit camouflaged and misleading, especially since the GOG Galaxy says that it's 1.69.
Gydion: This probably works better as a support ticket. In this case GOG may already be aware, but I'm not certain if other
people actually reported it.
This is a known problem. The Polish version (and one or two others, if I recall correctly) are not fully patched.
It may be that only the English version is patched.

IIRC, Funding was ending for NWN right around 1.69 patch timeframe and only the English version had full QA effort and thus it was the only official version.

The other language versions remained unofficial and that may be why GOG doesn't have them. They were likely not given by the games owner to GOG.
PeterScott: IIRC, Funding was ending for NWN right around 1.69 patch timeframe and only the English version had full QA effort and thus it was the only official version.

The other language versions remained unofficial and that may be why GOG doesn't have them. They were likely not given by the games owner to GOG.
Thanks, that sounds familiar. Perhaps I will remember it next time.