It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

Even though it's not out...yet for GOG I had a question. Some of you may have used the Leto Save Game Editor, I'm trying to with the Enhanced Edition and according to a very old thread that I didn't want to necro, I couldn't find a lot. I found my savegame, used leto and opened it using the "Files of Type" and "From List in File" and try selecting Module-IFO.

I edit various things, example the Attributes--I save the .sav file, over-write it. Seems good, but lo' and behold, when I open the save game, no changes, and when I close and reopen Leto...it's reverted? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Readman: Hello,

Even though it's not out...yet for GOG I had a question. Some of you may have used the Leto Save Game Editor, I'm trying to with the Enhanced Edition and according to a very old thread that I didn't want to necro, I couldn't find a lot. I found my savegame, used leto and opened it using the "Files of Type" and "From List in File" and try selecting Module-IFO.

I edit various things, example the Attributes--I save the .sav file, over-write it. Seems good, but lo' and behold, when I open the save game, no changes, and when I close and reopen Leto...it's reverted? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Just to be clear, you are editing your ........sav file, not your player.bic file? see pic.
I don't have the Beamdog version, but I suspect it is either a permissions issue, if your saves are in a protected folder, or possibly a cloud saving issue.
If you are using cloud saving, can you disable it?
If your saves are in a protected folder ie C:\Program Files (x86)....
Try moving the save to you desktop and edit it from there, and then move it back.
Attachments:
leto.jpg (72 Kb)
Post edited April 07, 2018 by olnorton
Readman: Hello,

olnorton: Just to be clear, you are editing your ........sav file, not your player.bic file? see pic.
I don't have the Beamdog version, but I suspect it is either a permissions issue, if your saves are in a protected folder, or possibly a cloud saving issue.
If you are using cloud saving, can you disable it?
If your saves are in a protected folder ie C:\Program Files (x86)....
Try moving the save to you desktop and edit it from there, and then move it back.
AH. Roger that. let me disable Cloud Saves :P Could very well be the ticket, but yeah I am saving the .sav file, hundo Percent :)
Yeah, so I think copying the save file to desktop, editing it, saving it and moving it back did the trick. Good to Know. Cheers