It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone,

As the title says I'm trying to find a way to get the game at 1920x1080 borderless fullscreen (windowed). I can get the game running at 1920x1080 fullscreen but if you try to get a window with the same resolution as your desktop it defaults back to 800x600.

I tried using the 1600x900 window and stretch it with 3rd party applications (GameCompanion and Windowed Borderless Gaming) but only makes the game go back to fullscreen mode or have the game with black borders that eats the upper side of the game (breaks NPC conversations).

Any ideas, tinkering or mod necessary would be appreciated. Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Miltrivd: ...Any ideas, tinkering or mod necessary would be appreciated. Thanks.
Maybe there's an easier solution, but you could try using DXWnd to run the game in a window. DXWnd is a DirectX wrapper, that redirects DirectX fullscreen graphic output to a window. You configure NWN to run in fullscreen and DXWind provides the window output.
Miltrivd: ...Any ideas, tinkering or mod necessary would be appreciated. Thanks.
DeMignon: Maybe there's an easier solution, but you could try using DXWnd to run the game in a window. DXWnd is a DirectX wrapper, that redirects DirectX fullscreen graphic output to a window. You configure NWN to run in fullscreen and DXWind provides the window output.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm looking into it but so far the game crashes on launch. The application seems quite robust so I'll read more into it and try to see if one of the options work to make the game run.
Did you by chance have this configurations somewhere still?

I've been looking around the settings but I think the problem is that it's resizing to 640x480 at that start and after that switches to correct one
The Enhanced Edition of NWN (not yet available at GOG, but it will make its way here eventually) has this feature, but I don't think it's possible in NWN:DE.