It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch for Windows ("Patch 1.2.0"), a new Mac DMG, and a new DEB/tar.gz combo for Linux that will update your Mousecraft install to version 1.2.0.

Changelog for version 1.2.0:

Most important changes:

- Added full keyboard support - now you can play the game solely with a keyboard.
- Added Xbox 360 and Xbox One gamepad support for Windows and Mac OSX (support for Linux is pretty experimental).
- New languages (Italian, Dutch, Russian, Simplified Chinese).
- Added a "language sniffing" mechanism - the game will now set the language according to the operating system language.
- Increased the performance and quality of videos for Mac OSX.
- Optimized a lot of graphics stuff - reduced the number of draw calls by 30%.
- Added functionality to Effects toggle - setting effects to "Off" will result in launching the game in a mode suitable for older, low-end computers.
- Added a green outline showing the currently active Moving Brick.
- Added an option to increase the speed of the game without releasing the Mice.
- Moved all Brick outlines to a higher layer so they are more visible during Active Pause.
- Feature cutscenes will no longer appear if you have already completed the level where the feature was introduced.
- Lots of Level Editor bugfixes.

Gamepad support details:

- Windows: Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers should work out of the box if you have the necessary drivers. A PS3/PS4 controller can be used with Motionin Joy application and emulating Xbox 360 controller.
- Mac OSX: requires free 3rd party driver by Tattiebogle.
- Linux: It really depends on the drivers.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch for Windows ("Patch 1.2.0"), a new Mac DMG, and a new DEB/tar.gz combo for Linux that will update your Mousecraft install to version 1.2.0.

Most important changes:

- Added full keyboard support - now you can play the game solely with a keyboard.
- Added Xbox 360 and Xbox One gamepad support for Windows and Mac OSX (support for Linux is pretty experimental).
- Added a "language sniffing" mechanism - the game will now set the language according to the operating system language.
- Added functionality to Effects toggle - setting effects to "Off" will result in launching the game in a mode suitable for older, low-end computers.
- Moved all Brick outlines to a higher layer so they are more visible during Active Pause.
- Feature cutscenes will no longer appear if you have already completed the level where the feature was introduced.

Gamepad support details:

- Windows: Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers should work out of the box if you have the necessary drivers. A PS3/PS4 controller can be used with Motionin Joy application and emulating Xbox 360 controller.

The installer link points to a nonexistant .debz file.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Most important changes:

Gamepad support details:

ssokolow: The installer link points to a nonexistant .debz file.
Fixed :) Thanks!
Post edited April 22, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Changelog for version 1.2.0:
I noticed the data folder now has files called level 1-13, while the patchless one had only 1-8. The files level1-8 were also changed.

Did the patch add any new levels or change existing ones? Or was it just changes to the file structure?
JudasIscariot: We've uploaded a patch for Windows ("Patch 1.2.0"), a new Mac DMG, and a new DEB/tar.gz combo for Linux that will update your Mousecraft install to version 1.2.0.
I think it's a good thing that the version "1.2.0" noted on the download page matches that of the actual game (if that's what it indeed is, and I hope your barely-maintained system can cope with the random version strings used by various devs!) rather than the installer's, erm, obtuse internal version, but...

The downloaded installer has the version "2.2.0.7" embedded in it, which I guess avoids some confusion which would have resulted in what might have looked like a downgrading of installer version, but...

How do I now tell if I've downloaded the most recent installer (web page says 1.2.0, downloaded file says 2.2.0.7), except for trying to download it again and see if it updates? Oh, I'm not supposed to worry about all that because Galaxy makes it irrelevant, RIGHT? ;-(

These things always go pear-shaped when you don't get it right first time (e.g. using the both the dev's version string and your own revision tag, e.g. "setup_randomgame_1.2.0_gogrev1", to allow for purely packaging updates).

EDIT: actually the game says it's version "1.20", so that doesn't even match what GOG is labelling it as!
Post edited May 05, 2015 by mvscot
JudasIscariot: Changelog for version 1.2.0:
ZFR: I noticed the data folder now has files called level 1-13, while the patchless one had only 1-8. The files level1-8 were also changed.

Did the patch add any new levels or change existing ones? Or was it just changes to the file structure?
Sorry for the late reply but I think it was just a file structure change :)
ZFR: I noticed the data folder now has files called level 1-13, while the patchless one had only 1-8. The files level1-8 were also changed.

JudasIscariot: Sorry for the late reply but I think it was just a file structure change :)
Thanks.

JudasIscariot: Sorry for the late reply but I think it was just a file structure change :)
The currently available Mousecraft installer setup version 2.2.0.7 leads to runtime error at the end. The installed game seems broken. can you please help?

File: setup_mousecraft_2.2.0.7.exe

runtime Error (at 68:1358):

runtime Error (at 194:800):
Invalid Opcode

runtime Error (at 194:807):
Out of Global Vars range

Out of Global Vars Range
Post edited March 05, 2018 by igorkot
igorkot: The currently available Mousecraft installer setup version 2.2.0.7 leads to runtime error at the end. The installed game seems broken. can you please help?

File: setup_mousecraft_2.2.0.7.exe

runtime Error (at 68:1358):

runtime Error (at 194:800):
Invalid Opcode

runtime Error (at 194:807):
Out of Global Vars range

Out of Global Vars Range
We've put up new installers and they are available for you to download from your game shelf.

Please make sure you have the following file downloaded:

setup_mousecraft_1.20_(19113).exe

Also, please make sure your Windows install is updated to the latest version :)