It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello there,

so I got this problem that I am stuck at 99.9% Completion, even though I got like all the secrets, collectables and chests. Map legends are all at 100% or 5 out of 5. I even got the corked well secret (which isn't even that hard :p )
I have beaten the final boss twice already to be sure to get the map percentage from his room. I also compared my map with someone elses 100% map and I can't figure out what's missing.

I have attached a screenshot of my map to this thread, maybe someone with a sharper eye can pin point my problem.

Sincerly,
SvB
Attachments:
Post edited August 03, 2019 by Syl_von_Braun
This question / problem has been solved by Thaokyimage
Syl_von_Braun: Hello there,

so I got this problem that I am stuck at 99.9% Completion, even though I got like all the secrets, collectables and chests. Map legends are all at 100% or 5 out of 5. I even got the corked well secret (which isn't even that hard :p )
I have beaten the final boss twice already to be sure to get the map percentage from his room. I also compared my map with someone elses 100% map and I can't figure out what's missing.

I have attached a screenshot of my map to this thread, maybe someone with a sharper eye can pin point my problem.

Sincerly,
SvB
Hi, I can tell you what is missing, I was just there a few minutes ago :)

On your way to the last boss, after you climbed all the stairs, use the morning star to break the ground and go down in a secret room, there will be a teleporter also on the ground, taking you down to the map room.. basically, it's a shortcut from the last restore point to the last boss.

Have fun !
Hello,
I have the same problem.
I also have beaten the final boss twice for the 0,1%,
Map stucks by 99,9%. I don't find the last 0,1%.

Can you help me?

I have attached a screenshot of my map to this thread from the 99,9% and the legend.

Best regards, Anette
Attachments:
Post edited July 30, 2021 by think13