It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I am having the exact same issue. Is there any solution?
Gehirnspaghetti: I have a 1440p Monitor and the game only offers me 1080p and 4k resolutions.
For a game this big i find it odd that this very common screen size (and all other screen sizes one might have) do not seem to be available.
Is this a bug? Does the GOG version just have this very weird wuirk? is there another way to use my screens full fidelity without rendering at 4k, which would be over 2x native resolution, and then scaling down?
GoG versions are trash; it is embarrassing how 8up GoG releases can be.
Gehirnspaghetti: Okay how about another question:

Is there anyone who has SoW on GOG and can select 1440p?
Did any of those people get the game through the recent Twitch Prime giveaway?
I can't
Post edited March 12, 2023 by charlemagne1980
Ok I think I got it figured out. Set the resolution you want on your desktop; Launch the game. Set your graphics settings to whatever you want; don't worry about what resolution it says it's using if it's different than your own...it's using the desktop resolution no matter what. Tested this in benchmarks as well.
- nope didn't work; confirmed with OCAT it was spewing out wrong resolution; but this DOES work for steam version.
Post edited August 16, 2023 by charlemagne1980
Gehirnspaghetti: I have a 1440p Monitor and the game only offers me 1080p and 4k resolutions.
For a game this big i find it odd that this very common screen size (and all other screen sizes one might have) do not seem to be available.
Is this a bug? Does the GOG version just have this very weird wuirk? is there another way to use my screens full fidelity without rendering at 4k, which would be over 2x native resolution, and then scaling down?
Hi I've solved the problem!
1) edit the render.cfg in AppData\Local\WB Games\Shadow of War, insert the resolution you prefer
2) go too GOG, open the game settings, disable the "gog in game overlay"
3) run the game as administrator
Post edited May 05, 2023 by Aliex850
Aliex850: Hi I've solved the problem!
1) edit the render.cfg in AppData\Local\WB Games\Shadow of War, insert the resolution you prefer
2) go too GOG, open the game settings, disable the "gog in game overlay"
3) run the game as administrator
兄弟,1.你可以详细说一下第一步插入分辨率是啥意思,2.可以说一下第二步禁用啥东西吗,我没有找见