It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I installed both Steam & GOG version of 2033 & now I can't find the save location of Redux GOG version.
Steam version crashes & there's no new update for Win 10 2004, saves are in the documents & are safe, but where's the Redux GOG saves?
I can't find them, please help me.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by WinGamer
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Documents/4A Games/Metro 2033/
clarry: Documents/4A Games/Metro 2033/
I've 2 version: original 2033 & GOG Redux that only original Steam version is available & the 2 checkpoint of Redux version is not available!
On that folder only the results of Redux benchmark is available!
Ok I don't know what to tell you. My saves from Metro 2033 Redux are exactly where I said they are, and I have never had any other version of Metro 2033 installed.

Does your system not have a search function?
Post edited October 17, 2020 by clarry
clarry: Ok I don't know what to tell you. My saves from Metro 2033 Redux are exactly I said they are, and I have never had any other version of Metro 2033 installed.

Does your system not have a search function?
Only shows the 2033 saves, not Redux!