It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't see a patch file to upgrade from v1.1.323 to 1.1.328 (released July 21). It looks like the only option right now is to download and reinstall the entire current version of the game. Is this correct?

Not a big deal for most but I'm on doodoo satellite internet so I have to go somewhere else to download large files. Hence why I love GOG and its DRM free offline installers!
SManZ: I don't see a patch file to upgrade from v1.1.323 to 1.1.328 (released July 21).
Yep, it was a big 20 GB download. Super inefficient.

Btw, you'll need to redownload fresh versions of any mods when you do the July 21 update.
SManZ: I don't see a patch file to upgrade from v1.1.323 to 1.1.328 (released July 21).
Mimo: Yep, it was a big 20 GB download. Super inefficient.

Btw, you'll need to redownload fresh versions of any mods when you do the July 21 update.
Wow I'm glad I read this... I only came to the forum to make a snarky topic about a review lol
Same problem from 1.1.328 -> 1.1.335
Where is a patch or have i to download the whole game again?
TrueMrReset: Same problem from 1.1.328 -> 1.1.335
Where is a patch or have i to download the whole game again?
Late to reply here but PGI updated the game in error. Should have rolled back.